GEMGP

This is a forum to discuss trading tools and approaches to timing the market.
ForJL

GEMGP

Post by ForJL » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:36 am

I haven’t been posting much lately in part because I suffered a hard drive failure a few weeks ago. It was the second one I have gone through in the past six or seven years and trust me when I tell you it is no fun. This time around however I was better prepared and had most of my work backed up with one glaring exception … GEMGP (Gerbino Electromagnetic Gravitational Pull). I could have sworn I had the work backed up but somehow overlooked it and ended up losing everything including notes. So now I have a new custom built killer system and begun the arduous task of rebuilding the whole thing. This post will highlight one application I have been working on that relies heavily on EMGP.
For those of you who are new to the board or otherwise not familiar with EMGP it is an attempt on my part to combine the effects of astro generated energy (energy generated apart from earth) with the energy that is generated from the earths own magnetic field. Breaking it down into its core pieces can at times be quite complicated, especially when you don’t have any programming skills, but the rewards can be equally great for those who make the attempt.
In this post we are going to take a brief look at three separate techniques, one at a time, that are built into Wave59 that employ information that is taken from EMGP theory. Actually as Earik pointed out in one of his own posts this is really not a theory but merely a hypothesis and that distinction should be kept in mind. Let’s take a look at the aspects first. When dealing with this type of work the first thing that must be done is to identify the dominant energy signature. This is actually an entire subject of its own and goes well beyond the scope of this post because it involves the potential phasing of many different energy signatures over the period of observation. Identifying dominant energy, subordinate energy, and phase potential is again difficult but will make it easy for you by identifying it for your study. In this example we are using Midheaven, and Moon with a geocentric orientation. This will not last indefinitely. At some point a new dominant energy signature will take hold. When doing this study you will use either the forth or sixth harmonics and not bother with anything else. Now here is where EMGP comes in. What you want to do is create a new exchange, call it anything you like and use the following coordinates: Latitude 78.62 and longitude -70.27. In the example in the first chart we are using the forth harmonic. There will be times during the duration of the dominant energy signature that it will change to the 6th harmonic. Why is this so? The best analogy I can think of is to imagine a severe hurricane that is following a well-defined path up the Atlantic coast only to get pushed out to see by the jets stream. In this case we have subordinate energy that has phased with the dominant and “nudged” the energy signature into a different harmonic. How do you know when to expect this type of thing? Simple, watch and study your ephemeris, the answers will be there. You could of course use casual observation but you will be introducing unwanted lag into your work and is not the best solution. In this example we see one strong call and a few others that were so-so. The second chart shows some much better examples that occurred last week. Looking at these two examples it is easy to see how this one technique alone can give you a significant advantage in the market.
That’s all I have time for now but we will next take a look at the flux lines in these charts and finish with the Transit to Natal signals.

Best,
Joe
EMGP_1.png
EMGP_1.png (31.69 KiB) Viewed 10687 times
EMGP_2.png
EMGP_2.png (36.71 KiB) Viewed 10687 times

orionsbelt

Re: GEMGP

Post by orionsbelt » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:49 pm

thanks Joe. this sounds very interesting. can't wait for more.
thanks for sharing

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:19 am

Hi Orion,

Thanks, glad you like the work. As I was saying the other day rebuilding is definitely a major pain. However on the flip side this might eventually be a blessing in disguise because I have a better understanding of the way everything works and thus able to approach things a little differently now. I like the results so far but its slow going for sure. Time will tell I guess.
In any case I will continue the discussion as soon as I get some free time in my hands. In the meantime below is a chart of how it performed today. Not perfect of course, but not too shabby.

Best,
Joe
EMGP_3.png
EMGP_3.png (41.57 KiB) Viewed 10650 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:41 am

Sorry for the delay in the follow up to the last post but I have simply been swamped lately. In fact I don’t really have a lot of time at the moment either but did want to post this chart for a couple of reasons. First to let you guys know I haven’t forgotten about this and second to show you how the technique works when you get everything right. It’s not easy and I’m still trying to replicate the work I lost with the old PC but can be worthwhile if you can put it all together. I’m out of the office tomorrow but if I get home early enough I will go over this chart then.

Joe
GEMGP_4.png
GEMGP_4.png (39.7 KiB) Viewed 10614 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:27 am

Okay, so I have some time on my hands so let’s try and pick up the conversation where we left off. I decided to get right to the heart of what GEMGP is all about instead of looking at the remaining two indicators individually and going into any more theory. This way if you decide to look into the approach more deeply you will have a fundamental idea of how to begin.
So we know that we are trying to combine the effects of two separate energies fields into one indicator but how do we do that? It all starts with looking back in time and finding historically significant dates that either directly influenced or helped shape the market under observation. When doing your research on this subject do not be afraid to think outside the proverbial box. In fact I strongly encourage it. For instance, we might consider “Black Tuesday” to be historically significant but what about 09/20/29? It marks the date of the London Crash; did it have an effect on the US markets? What of 07/08/32 … the low of the 20th century … any significance? The relevance of those dates or lack thereof is up for you to decide but will give you one of my favorites for equities … 08/15/71 … the “Nixon Shock.” Now as I already stated I’m not going to go into how or why these dates might be significant other than to say it’s somewhat similar to a natal date. The next step is to find the coordinates of Earth’s magnetic poles on those dates you have isolated as being potentially significant and then create an exchange as outlined in the original post. You will also add these dates into the date manager. Finally you combine these two inputs (where appropriate) with what one would consider normal astro generated energy signals to get GEMGP models.
Now while that all sounds easy enough don’t let me kid you, I have left out a lot. Things like knowing how and why energy signatures decay and ultimately change, how cycles play a huge role in how all this works, interactions of positive and negative charges, and much, much more. However this should get you started. If the level of interest in the subject is sufficient I will certainly consider going into this more deeply but will have to wait and see. In the meantime if you want to pursue this any further I strongly suggest you go over to the NOAH website where you will find tons of information along with a little utility program that you will find invaluable. Also keep in mind when doing your research that the approach is geared for shorter term analysis and not long.
Below are two more charts that use GEMGP. The first is a Natal Forecast that I am experimenting with and the second was a Modified Exchange Cycle Forecast that I used yesterday. I’m still having difficulty replicating my work with the MECF but this one clicked pretty well.

Joe
1201_NF.png
1201_NF.png (15.16 KiB) Viewed 10588 times
1201_MECF.png
1201_MECF.png (31.64 KiB) Viewed 10588 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:54 pm

I thought this setup was interesting so decided to do a quick post on it. Last night before going to bed I did a GEMPG workup on the YM and determined that along with a dominant energy signature change, that there was a confluence of energy signals at @07:00 this morning. I was up at 05:00 and readily noticed the Wedge pattern forming in the market and was sitting chilly on the break which came in right at the area of confluence. While it certainly wasn’t a killer trade it was a good one nonetheless. The point that I want to make here is that we often think of timing signals to come in on either highs or lows and of course that is often the case. If of course you are using good ones. However if you watch them closely they will often signal breakouts of congestion. CIT’s are really nothing more than energy surges that essentially jump kick (for lack of a better descriptive) markets and at times can signal breakouts of congestion.
Joe
1202_flux.png
1202_flux.png (48.28 KiB) Viewed 10578 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:11 am

This is going to be a quick post on the three techniques that we have covered and found useful in todays trading.
The first up is the Flux line method. The thing about this one is that it has been very interesting to watch to distinct and different energy signatures battle for dominance over the past @10 days. The harmonic timing signals of both aspects and Transit to Natal were solid and I was quite pleased with overall performance of approach.
Next up is the Natal Forecast that I had posted. As I said this one is more on the experimental side and so far I believe it is doing an adequate job. I would have like to have seen it catch that rally early this morning but generally speaking it is at least catching the overall trend of the market. In this chart the red line represents the actual forecast. Note how we have segmented that forecast into waves so we can harmonically adjust the price target as the original target was exceeded.
The final chart is a Modified Exchange Cycle Forecast with actual settings to help get you guys pointed in the right direction. The black line here is the original forecast and the drawn lines represent the forecast segmented into waves to again harmonically adjust price targets. I have written about this process before but if any of you are new to this feel free to ask any questions you might have. Note the base width is using a Gerbino Sequence number and it is what I recommend using for all of this type of work. If you would rather use something different than Fib would definitely be my second choice.
That’s about it for now.
Best,

Joe
Flux_120315.png
Flux_120315.png (40.97 KiB) Viewed 10554 times
NatalForecast_120315.png
NatalForecast_120315.png (19.78 KiB) Viewed 10554 times
MECF_120315.png
MECF_120315.png (56.77 KiB) Viewed 10554 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:16 pm

I'm trying to gauge the level of interest, if any, in this topic and was wondering if anyone has tried using it? All comments are welcome, even the ones I may not want to read. :evil: Only kidding, all comments welcome.
The chart below shows that Flux line S/R was only mediocre today but we did have a couple of real nice Aspect CIT's at 05:12 and 11:12 using 5th harmonic. I don't use this one an awful lot but it's definitely what should have been used today. The star of the day however was the measurements off the Transit to Natal signals. The one at 11:12 was killer because it coincides with the aspect CIT. Note we are using 6th harmonic in all measurements off the TTN today.

Joe

FLux120815.png
FLux120815.png (29.81 KiB) Viewed 10528 times

soldado1976

Post by soldado1976 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Joe,
Keep it up! I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts and this one is very intriguing to me. Thanks!

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:28 am

Hi Soldado,

Glad you like the approach! To tell you the truth I was planning on pulling the plug on this due to lack of interest from the board. My guess is the disinterest from the group stems from the complexity of the subject and of course the willingness on my part to only share so much of work that I consider proprietary. This has been a dilemma of mine for some time. However let me see if I can give you some more tips on how to approach this.
Okay, obviously there are a lot of moving parts here but there is also an overriding arc that pulls them all together … at least when you get it right. When I speak of cycles I did not necessarily mean cycles within the market but rather historically significant cycles that have effect on markets but not always on the dates that they occur. Sometimes they do, and other times their effects don’t manifest for quite some time. Finding these dates can be tedious but the payoff makes all the effort worthwhile. When looking for these cycles don’t get hung up looking for exact periods from cycle trough to cycle trough. Contrary to generally accepted views cycles are rarely that exact. I have some very definitive ideas on cycles that perhaps you will hear more about in the future.
Now let’s address the Transits to Natal indicator. In a very broad sense, and lacking a better way to describe them, I use them as reflectors of energy. They work very closely with the Bar Counter tool set to degrees of rotation. Think of the TTN as a cavern wall and the degrees of rotation as an echo. Earth’s magnetic field is important with this one and is best used for short term CIT’s.
It’s the same story for the Flux Line indicator. Once again I am posting the settings that I used for this today to help point you in the right direction. Remember, harmonics ties it all together. Once you figure it out you can use it in other applications such as the GGHP workup in the second chart below.
Finally you can find a little utility program that will help with coordinates here:
http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/geomag/GeomagneticPoles.shtml

Best of luck in your research,
Joe

Flux121615.png
Flux121615.png (87.62 KiB) Viewed 10460 times
GGHP.png
GGHP.png (60.6 KiB) Viewed 10460 times