Ephemeris Ring Properties

This is a forum to discuss trading tools and approaches to timing the market.
dwedding

Ephemeris Ring Properties

Post by dwedding » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:19 pm

Earik,

I came across an image of a Wave59 ephemeris that has multiple rings for degrees, houses and prices; however, I don't know where to find the settings for the degrees and houses. As for the setting for the prices, I can't figure out how to use it. Please advise me on this. Do you have a tutorial video for this?

Thanks,
David
Wave59 Sample Ephemeris.gif
Wave59 Sample Ephemeris.gif (16.32 KiB) Viewed 92 times

earik
Site Admin

Re: Ephemeris Ring Properties

Post by earik » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:58 pm

Hi David,

That's the W59 ephemeris from the old "Wave59 RT" platform, which was the predecessor to Wave59 PRO. So you can do everything shown there, and more. ;) Most of what you need is found in the ephemeris settings page, which you see when you set up the ephemeris. You can also access it from Format - Properties in the menu, if you have an active ephemeris selected.

eph_for_david.png
eph_for_david.png (47.07 KiB) Viewed 49 times

Working from the outside of your pic in:
  • The blue price ring is set up in the lower left corner where is says "Price Overlay".
  • Degrees and houses show up automatically.
  • The first ring of dots (just inside the degrees) are progressed planets. Look at the very bottom of the settings form, in the middle.
  • The second ring of dots are natal positions. That's the second box down, just underneath the date settings. Go to the upper left, move down to the second area.
  • The shapes are overlays, which you can turn off and on in the menu. (Look for the "Draw" menu item at the top)

Yes, there are videos. Go to the member area (wave59.com - member login), then look for the "instructional videos" link. There are 8-10 esoteric videos posted there at the top of the page. At least one of them should deal with the ephemeris. There's also a chapter in Market Esoterica about how to use this to time the ES intraday.

Let me know if that doesn't help.

Earik