MT4 data feex to wave 59

Post any software related questions or comments here. This is also the place to ask for help if you can't figure out how to do something in Wave59.
rlygangesh

MT4 data feex to wave 59

Post by rlygangesh » Thu May 04, 2017 4:35 am

hi all
is there any way to feed real time mt4 data in wave 59. i have seen a mq4/ ex4 advertise that are claiming about it
rlygangesh@gmail.com

earik
Site Admin

Re: MT4 data feex to wave 59

Post by earik » Thu May 04, 2017 8:52 pm

There used to be a program that someone built that did that. Strangely, I don't think it was a W59 user, but someone who cracked an older version of W59. Maybe I should give those pirates more credit. :o I have no idea how to get a copy of that though. If you're interested in Forex, chill out until 2.30 shows up and maybe there will be a surprise in there for you. ;)

Earik

rlygangesh

Post by rlygangesh » Fri May 05, 2017 3:09 am

Earik sir you seems correct about older version , because that mq4 was developed in the period between 2008-09, that was the reason i asked because i was thinking mt4 connection is an official thing, actually mt4 data feed connection are extremely cheap :D :D
rlygangesh@gmail.com

rlygangesh

Post by rlygangesh » Wed May 17, 2017 2:22 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWfvPPeKd0w

above video describe how to feed whentotrade(lARS PLATFORM) from MT4,

& https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r09KDJVNZmg
this video describe how to feed with ninja trader to WTT platform

both above video are present on whentotrade official youtube channel , if anyone have the WTT standalone platform or wave59 plugin they can try wtt plugin to feed wave59 through offline data source like metastock/ascii.

one may select offline data source (instead of data stream of WTT) & give data folder path via data manager, i can't say that it will feed automatically or you have refresh your chart when you need.

If Earik sir release some tweak with 2.29 or 2.30 as hinted above than he may add this feature :D :D
rlygangesh@gmail.com

earik
Site Admin

Post by earik » Wed May 17, 2017 4:19 pm

For stability reasons, it's always best to eliminate as many intermediate steps as you can with this sort of thing. Version 2.29 can connect directly to Oanda's data feed, so that will also be an option for Forex traders. They'll let you sign up for a free trial account, which gives you full access to the data, so that might be a better route than trying to piggyback off Ninja or MT4. This should be available later this week or early next. Just a couple more things to do.

Regards,

Earik

rlygangesh

Post by rlygangesh » Fri May 26, 2017 2:08 am

hi all
as i discussed above about WTT plugin to feed data from ninja trader /MT4 to WTT charting platform.
i was very much impressed with WTT approach and i wanted to feed wave 59 based upon this.

Now i have written one meta trader indicator & one ninja trader indicator that can feed data to wave 59 via ASCII. but as you know that ASCII is offline mode of filling so it is unable to fill in real time :( like WTT does

but if anyone haven't any problem to refresh his chart after 1 min (or whatever time frame do you want) than it will fill data up to current time. you have to open your mt4/ NT 7 platform, you have to open your required symbol charts & you have to apply this indicator with every chart, at last you can import any symbol to wave 59 that chart are open in MT4/NT7,

i know that it is too much stuff for a trader but anyone want than they write here.

previously wave RT version was present there that accepting real time feeding only , this approach was truly better for Wave 59 RT version for live data
rlygangesh@gmail.com

Osama_j

Post by Osama_j » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:07 pm

now its possible ;)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=506