Sacred Science (aka Cosmological Economics) discount for W59 users!

This is a general purpose room for anything that doesn't seem to fit into any of the more specialized areas.
earik
Site Admin

Sacred Science (aka Cosmological Economics) discount for W59 users!

Post by earik » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:49 pm

For those of you that aren't familiar, Sacred Science (now CosmoEconomics) is probably the largest publisher of esoteric and Gann related educational courses anywhere. I've been friends with Brad for years now, and some of you may remember meeting him at our first Las Vegas PowerUser conference. As it turns out, there are quite a few Wave59 users who have written trading books for him, and my goal is to get those into the Wave59 bookstore. If one of our own writes a book, I try to do my best to spread the word to the rest of the community. So hopefully you'll be seeing some interesting additions to the bookstore over the next few months.

One of the newest courses to show up at CosmoEconomics, written by a (very) long term user of W59 ;) , has to do with forecasting channels using astrophysics. Trading with Selene's Chariot definitely fits into the W59 bookstore, and if you've read any of the books I wrote myself, you'll find that this one complements them very nicely. Anyway, I've worked out a deal with Brad to offer Wave59 users a special holiday pricing discount on that particular book, which I'd like to pass along in case anyone is interested. You need W59 to put those tools into practice, so we're sort of important players when it comes to these particular tools.

I actually have two coupons. The first is for $1000 off, and if you've ever used Wave59, you are welcome to use it. I also have a second coupon, which is reserved for Wave59 users who have been subscribers for at least a year. That one will get you $2000 off. I twisted Brad's arm to get that coupon, so I hope you long term users take advantage. I'm not supposed to publish either of these coupons publicly on the internet, so send me an email/PM/ticket and I'll be happy to pass them along that way. :D

Anyway, here's the link, if you'd like to take a peek: https://www.cosmoeconomics.com/EZ/ice/i ... selene.php . Both of these coupons are valid until December 31. I've heard from a number of Wave59 users who are already working with those tools, so if you've been eyeing that book and have been on the fence about it, hopefully this will help make it an easier investment to swallow.

Happy Holidays!

Earik

NDscorpini

Re: Sacred Science (aka Cosmological Economics) discount for W59 users!

Post by NDscorpini » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:52 pm

Hi All,
I'm just curious did anyone buy this course? If you did, without violating your NDA, how did it perform during the recent volatility? Feel free to PM me if you feel uncomfortable posting in a public forum. Has ANY course or method survived not just this one? Unless we exchange ideas we are never going to grow our knowledge base.

Best wishes,
NDscorpini

chinapassage

Post by chinapassage » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:22 am

i second this if anyone has had any experience would be great to hear.

pear1942

Post by pear1942 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:17 pm

It lives up to everything they have said about it. Highly recommended. Could use some more guidance though.

chinapassage

Post by chinapassage » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:29 pm

thank you!

a second question from the same website listed above curious if anyone has had any experience with Dr Lori Bennets work? It seems highly praised and curious comparatively for making money in markets which path is best to take if anyone has had experience with both Serens chariot and her work.
thank you in advance.