Did you know???

This is a general purpose room for anything that doesn't seem to fit into any of the more specialized areas.
NDscorpini

Did you know???

Post by NDscorpini » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:58 am

Hi All,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHK4K0ZaJMI

https://earikbeann.com/

Interesting
Best wishes,
NDscorpini

sbank

Re: Did you know???

Post by sbank » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:28 pm

"Later, I authored six technical books on very esoteric subjects related to financial markets. Those were meant for an extremely niche audience, and would be insanely boring to anyone outside that specific group of people."

That's us; that's us; that's us!!!!

abacaba

Post by abacaba » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:15 pm

Hah -- Earik, you been steppin' out! :lol:

Seriously, though, several items on your new website hint at a period in your life coming to a close, i.e., the Wave 59 period, and that is cause for concern for me and the rest of us here as to further development (not such a big deal) and access (a big deal) to the platform.

Could you offer us some perspective, please?

Todd

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:37 pm

Hi Earik,
I am hoping that after taking a break from the trading material that you get back on the horse, so to speak. Surely, you have watched True Detective series on HBO. Sometimes cases take decades to solve. Gann is one of those cases. I have already sent you an idea worth pursuing. The playing cards work significantly better when progressed from a natal date. I want to include a couple of snip-its from an e-mail I wrote to my brothers and sister who think I am crazy for pursuing this "trading thing" for so long.

It starts with Alexander the Great who was mentored by Aristotle. When he conquered much of the known world, he was spreading Syncretism, which teaches among other things astrology and alchemy (both of which are real). Julius Caesar burned down the Library at Alexandria and Constantine the Great forced Christianity on his people and forbade the teaching of Syncretism. If you read the Manly P. Hall screenshot right in the middle which starts with “one of the greatest tragedies.” It basically states Christianity was used to keep people stupid so that they could subjugate them.

This happened again in the 1940’s. The five guys that I admire most were using trivium, quadrivium and natural law.

1. The principle of Mentalism

2. The principle of Correspondence

3. The principle of Vibration

4. The principle of Polarity

5. The principle of Rhythm

6. The principle of Cause and Effect

7. The principle of Gender

Gann had solved the financial markets. Rife had cured cancer. Tesla was completing his work on free energy. Ed Leedskalin was duplicating the megalithic stone building of the pyramids. Walter Russell was performing alchemy. Then all of a sudden Einstein comes out of nowhere and he becomes your modern-day Jesus, but not in a good way. As I stated before most of Einstein’s work is either wrong, incomplete or plagiarized. An example, his book on Relativity has no bibliography. That is impossible. All great breakthroughs in science build on the works of others. He made it sound like all the material was purely original, which it wasn’t. But no one in the science community called him out on his bullshit. Don’t believe me, read the Tesla quote on Einstein.

As for alchemy, there is a famous story about Walter Russell and Westinghouse company. They asked him to solve a problem and when he did, he didn’t want money but access to their lab. He allegedly transmutated water into different elements 17 times. They freaked out because that wasn’t supposed to be possible. We now know with the E-Cat demonstration that you can get excessive heat and transmutation of elements with LENR (low energy nuclear reaction). He uses hydrogen and nickel to transmutate nickel into copper. My point being if they hadn’t hidden this information you could have had this tech 50 years ago. Then you wouldn’t have climate change or Fukishima that we have today.

In conclusion, the secret to problem solving is length and width. You have to start at the very beginning and go through all the material that is in the text books. Then you have to go back and look at all the material NOT in the text books. This is the only way to get a full and complete answer on any subject matter.

The point I am trying to get across here is this stuff works and they have been hiding the real answers for centuries. Don't give up!!!
Best wishes,
NDscorpini
Attachments
tesla18.jpg
tesla18.jpg (49.47 KiB) Viewed 12405 times
ManlyHall.JPG
ManlyHall.JPG (273.36 KiB) Viewed 12405 times

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:06 pm

Hi again,
I think the problem here is Earik needs some new ideas to get him programming again otherwise we are going to lose him to Hollywood. So anyone that has a book/course/idea that is Gann inspired that doesn't require a NDA so Earik can legally "steal" it please list it as a response
1. Constance Brown has a new book no NDA
2. Michael Jenkins has a bunch of new stuff no NDA
3. myles-wilson-walker no NDA
4. http://www.astrologyforganntraders.com. ... raday.html
no NDA I think

Everything else I have requires NDA but if anyone wants to add it would be much appreciated...
Best wishes,
NDscorpini

earik
Site Admin

Post by earik » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:50 pm

Hi Guys,

Don't get worried. I went through a fire, which got me all amped up on writing. And I've always loved SciFi. But W59 isn't going anywhere. So don't stress. You all are fine. :D

Although I appreciate the sentiment, I'm definitely not going to raid other authors for ideas. That's pretty funny that there's a list there. There is some material that is due to show up in someone else's course soon that I had a big hand in helping to develop, so when (if?) that happens, I'll point you all in the right direction.

Regards,

Earik