video from Larry Jacobs TW

This is a general purpose room for anything that doesn't seem to fit into any of the more specialized areas.
NDscorpini

video from Larry Jacobs TW

Post by NDscorpini » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:15 am

Hi All,
I got this solicitation from Traders World. The video may give some of you ideas for Wave59. Just trying to help.
Best wishes,
NDscorpini

I hope all is well.
As someone who has used Gann and Astro edition of Market Analyst, I wanted to let you know about the most amazing video series that my friend, Alan Oliver, has put together on Gann Planetary Analysis.
The material is incredible! If you were ever looking for a clear explanation on how to use the Gann/Astro tools then this is for you.
The best part is that Alan is one of the best teachers I know. He makes the whole process easy to understand and shows you countless real market examples, teaching you how you can unlock these strategies for yourself.

Here is a testimony from someone who has already taken advantage of Alan's videos...
Hi Alan
I’m writing to thank you for the brilliant way in which you have presented your Gann Planetary Tools course.
I have always wished I could have better understood the planets, however, with your course and Market Analyst, you have now made a difficult task into a simple action with great results.
Since discovering your book and meeting you over 10 years ago I am forever fortunate for the knowledge you pass on to all your clients in such an honest and giving manner.
I consider support for clients as the ultimate test of a great product and together with “Trading with the Gods” and “Market Analyst” there is no equal.
Kind Regards
Ron C

There has been a big response to Alan Oliver's videos. It's incredible how many people have been searching for a no-nonsense explanation of Planetary influences in the market.
There are also some questions about how the videos are presented, and what the story is with the weekly updates. Alan was asked if we could get an example to show you. The following seven minute video is a sample of what you will get every week from Alan when you purchase the Gann Planetary Analysis Videos. Every video is full of clear examples showing how you can apply Planetary Analysis in your own trading.
It's not just theory, these are real examples.
Here's the link to the video:

In the full six hours of Gann Planetary Videos available from Alan, he presents the material in the same way. Covering many Planetary Analysis techniques and then giving example after example in markets all over the world.
As a bonus, when you sign up through our link below, you will receive an exclusive invitation to 3 months of online webinar mentoring by Alan. This is on top of the weekly example videos that Alan sends.

To find out more, please go to http://www.mav7.com/TWVID

where there are some great offers for you.

Remember: These offers are only available until the end of April 2016. If you have been looking for clear concise education on Planetary Analysis, act now to take advantage of these videos.
Here is another testimony from someone who has already taken advantage of Alan's videos...
Dear Alan,
I have been a student of your studies for over a decade and i thought i had learnt a lot about Technical Analysis, mainly using both Fibonacci and W.D. Gann methods, that is until i purchased the “Gann Planetary Tools” training videos.
In just a few short weeks I have learnt so much about “Putting The Cream On The Cake”, i am now happy to call myself a complete and educated trader. The support that I and many others have received from you over many years is nothing short of phenomenal, the phone conversations and the electronic support I have greatly valued.
This is a great and important edition to my knowledge base, the investment has already been repaid in monetary terms and the more i combine these tools into my trading plan the more excited i am for my future trading plans.
I would happily recommend the “Gann Planetary Tools” edition to anyone, especially those that want to become a “complete” trader.
Thanks for all that you have done for me over many years and i look forward to the ongoing learning and revision sessions.
Yours Sincerely
Denis B
Brisbane
If you are interested in these techniques, go to http://www.mav7.com/TWVID

The pricing special ends 30th April 2016.
All the best,
Larry Jacobs

You have received this communication as you have previously subscribed to one of our Lists indicating an interest in our products / services. As we have no wish to send information to people who no longer have that interest you can stop ANY further emails by using the Unsubscribe link below. Disclaimer: In accordance with the FTC guidelines we are required to inform you that some on the links within this email or the links on pages it refers you to may be affiliate links. When this is the case, if you purchase produces through these links then we receive a comission. The amount of the commission varies from product to product and in these cases we only recommend a product that we believe in. We hate spam and we never email you without permission. You agreed to our terms and conditions when you opted in or when you purchased Traders World magazine from us. This includes permission to send you updates about important product information, announcements, bonues, promotions and other general communication.

ForJL

Re: video from Larry Jacobs TW

Post by ForJL » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:28 pm

Hi NDscorpini,

Appreciate the post and good intentions but don’t believe there was a lot there. I use to subscribe to Traders World many years ago (probably close to 20) but dropped it after two years because I felt I received little in the way of useful information and always felt like every article I read was trying to sell me something. Perhaps over the years it has changed … don’t know. In any case I was able to put the first chart together without any difficulty at all with just a fairly quick read of the Wave59 ephemeris. With a little more effort I could probably tighten it up even more. The second chart is my preferred setup currently.

Best,
Joe
EURUSD_1.png
EURUSD_1.png (70.73 KiB) Viewed 3687 times
EURUSD_2.png
EURUSD_2.png (57.32 KiB) Viewed 3687 times