Thanks

This is a general purpose room for anything that doesn't seem to fit into any of the more specialized areas.
pear1942

Thanks

Post by pear1942 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 5:18 pm

When I see that Star Wars made $2 billion in ticket sales for an imaginary creation, I realize what Earik has developed with Wave 59 with the stars and the natural laws, showing how space can define the market. We've had a number of people forming space to define the market. The forms have been explained by Ken, Simon, g, Barrie, and others recently, showing how to make these work.

Earik has made Wave 59 work to show what Gann and other legends talked about. What a great piece of work.

Star Wars' success makes it seem ironic that our forum has dwindled in spite of such a great program. I hope it picks up as I am only a groupie to this kind of knowledge, but I miss it.

I look forward to Earik's work this week on the forum with great expectations.

Thanks to everyone for your contributions. Bob

rlygangesh

Re: Thanks

Post by rlygangesh » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:29 pm

What a great piece of work Earik
wave 59 software & other books , truly amazing

Thanks to everyone for their contributions.
again thks earik
rlygangesh@gmail.com

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:38 am

I'll jump on the Earik "thank you" band wagon. It is a great piece of software. I don't think it is possible to do the research and trading that I do if it hadn't been for Earik and Wave59.
Best wishes,
NDscorpini

earik
Site Admin

Post by earik » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:44 pm

Thanks to you all too! W59 wouldn't exist if people like you didn't support it. :D

Earik