The Handbook of Market Esoterica

This is a general purpose room for anything that doesn't seem to fit into any of the more specialized areas.
aritrasinha

The Handbook of Market Esoterica

Post by aritrasinha » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:28 am

Hi,
any one using the tools that come with the book The Handbook of Market Esoterica?
On the description page of this book on wave59, two old screen shots are there, which is showing very promising potential trade oppurtunities. I even asked Mr.Eric, he shared a latest screen shot of the technique that is being used on w59 chart, which has the same promising trade oppurtunities.
Could you guys shed any light on it?
If, anyone using this auto-generated tool, could you please share screenshots?
Below I am attaching the screen shots that I have got.

Thanking you,
Aritra Sinha.
Attachments
me_geometry.png
me_geometry.png (19.37 KiB) Viewed 1172469 times
me_1.png
me_1.png (8.57 KiB) Viewed 1172469 times
me_2.png
me_2.png (8.9 KiB) Viewed 1172469 times

abacaba

Re: The Handbook of Market Esoterica

Post by abacaba » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:36 pm

Aritra,

What is the name of this technique? There are many in ME. If you could specify and include page numbers where the technique is discussed, we may be able to help.

Todd

aritrasinha

Post by aritrasinha » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:39 pm

Hi,
I am not talking about tools that are mentioned in the book. I am talking about tools that Mr.Eric provides after the purchase of the book for auto signal generation.

Thank you.

abacaba

Post by abacaba » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:38 pm

I've had the book since it first came out. There are a few scripts at the end, but nothing mentioned about further tools being provided for auto signal generation.

Have I missed something!?

Todd

rlite4

Post by rlite4 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:47 am

Aritra,

this is most interesting. Looked at the Wave59 ME book page and had missed those details. The charts from Earik you posted show clear buy sell markers - could not locate the exact combined method in the book, will have to go through the book again but now eagerly waiting for Earik's script and comments on how he puts these signals together.

thanks,

aritrasinha

Post by aritrasinha » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:09 am

rlite4 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:47 am
Aritra,

this is most interesting. Looked at the Wave59 ME book page and had missed those details. The charts from Earik you posted show clear buy sell markers - could not locate the exact combined method in the book, will have to go through the book again but now eagerly waiting for Earik's script and comments on how he puts these signals together.

thanks,
Hello,
Mr.Erik provides those scripts separately to anyone who purchases the book. He told me that after purchasing the book, to contact him via email and he would flip a switch & would make available the tools made from the script to the purchaser.

In email communication, Mr.Eric told me that, he put those arrow markers separately. I don't know if he was talking about the first image which he shared with me personally or the all images (the rest of the two images I collected from the book description on the w59 website).
Those arrow signs apart, if you look closely at the first image & last image, you will see that there are tiny horizontal markers below the down arrow and above the up arrow which is I think sufficient. I don't know if those horizontal markers are auto-generated or manually put there. If those horizontal markers are auto-generated then it's truly a game-changer. That's what I really want to know.

Thank you.

aritrasinha

Post by aritrasinha » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:46 am

abacaba wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:38 pm
I've had the book since it first came out. There are a few scripts at the end, but nothing mentioned about further tools being provided for auto signal generation.

Have I missed something!?

Todd
Hello,
Mr.Todd, I think the tools that are in question, are made of the script. I asked Mr.Erik specifically if there was any auto signal generator being accompanied with the book, he said YES. I never asked & he never told me on what strategy those tools are made of. But I assumed, strategy or strategies are mentioned in the book.
Mr.Todd, if you have these tools in your possession, I would really appreciate it if you could share some screenshots of charts using those tools.

Thank you.

P.S: I am sharing email communication screenshots of Mr.Erik & me below regarding this book & tools related to it. I don't know if it's ethical to share my personal email communication with Mr.Erik ethical or not without Mr.Erik's consent, but the tools associated with the book is creating too much confusion for me & it takes a lot of time to get a response from Mr.Erick, so I decided to share the screenshot below of our conversation without his consent. My sincere apologies to Mr.Erik.
Attachments
2.JPG
2.JPG (53.64 KiB) Viewed 1172439 times
1.JPG
1.JPG (35.83 KiB) Viewed 1172439 times

aritrasinha

Post by aritrasinha » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:05 pm

Did I say something wrong..suddenly you guys stopped replying!
This book is important..help me out here, please.

rlite4

Post by rlite4 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:36 am

Hi Aritra,

delay just because I got busy. In fact have quite a backlog of things I need to post or query about. Don't think you said anything out of the way, if you note in other posts Earik quite encourages open sharing of information and help mutually. Also as he mentioned in a recent post at present he is ok with us asking about ME topics in regular forums.

About the signals Earik showed - It is indeed a game changer, in fact just the thing I and possibly many others are looking for. I never got a feel for how many of the people on this board are profitable, wildly profitable or in my shoes: trying to assimilate all the interesting things and also in the mean while trying to set up a "bread and butter" trading method :)

Pardon the personal question, your last name: UP, Bihar or Bengal?

aritrasinha

Post by aritrasinha » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:32 pm

rlite4 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:36 am
Hi Aritra,

delay just because I got busy. In fact have quite a backlog of things I need to post or query about. Don't think you said anything out of the way, if you note in other posts Earik quite encourages open sharing of information and help mutually. Also as he mentioned in a recent post at present he is ok with us asking about ME topics in regular forums.

About the signals Earik showed - It is indeed a game changer, in fact just the thing I and possibly many others are looking for. I never got a feel for how many of the people on this board are profitable, wildly profitable or in my shoes: trying to assimilate all the interesting things and also in the mean while trying to set up a "bread and butter" trading method :)

Pardon the personal question, your last name: UP, Bihar or Bengal?
Hi,
Thanks for your encouragement. My last name i.e title is sinha but when I write in bengali, I write singha(in English, means Lion :D ) instead of sinha. So, I kind of got two titles :) . I am from west bengal which is a state in eastern India. More specifically, I am from kolkata which is a city in the state of west bengal. :)
I have been able to clear my confusion regarding this book. I have talked to Mr.Earik. I am going to make post after this. Hope that will help.
Thank you.
Aritra SInha.