'The Numerical Universe' by Anthony Morris

This is a general purpose room for anything that doesn't seem to fit into any of the more specialized areas.
shwh

'The Numerical Universe' by Anthony Morris

Post by shwh » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:05 pm

Just discovered this very interesting book w lots of possible applications to price movement. Highly recommended for those of you interested in projecting price & time.

regards,

NDscorpini

Re: 'The Numerical Universe' by Anthony Morris

Post by NDscorpini » Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:48 pm

Hi,
I tried the website and the email address both didn't work. Have you had any success contacting this guy? I'm curious.
Best wishes,
NDscorpini

The Numerical Universe is an attempt at revealing the underlying mathematical logic that supports this idea of order in the markets and order in the universe. Anthony has worked with some of the biggest names in investment management and currently writes 2 monthly newsletters; The Global Macro and Commodity Markets Digest. For more information, please go to www.marketharmony.com or contact him at anthony@marketharmony.com

shwh

Post by shwh » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:21 pm

I haven't tried to contact him yet (still doing a first read of the book) but would love to learn detail of what he called the 'harmonic grid'. That isn't explained in the book, at least so far.

regards,

shwh

Post by shwh » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:59 pm

NDSCorpini, he has a site at www.newunderstandings.com - also check Facebook page: The Numerical Universe.

best,

David

Post by David » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:06 pm

147 258 369 is a pattern that the natural numbers 1-9 overlayed in the square = side Length of 12 prints out.
14.7 psi is ambient air pressure, makes men and women on the planet who and what we are.

cool video.