beta-test e-mini forecast

This is a general purpose room for anything that doesn't seem to fit into any of the more specialized areas.
NDscorpini

Re: beta-test e-mini forecast

Post by NDscorpini » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:28 pm

Hi All,
I'm going to be out of commission until I get a new trading computer. The one I had running 4 monitors is 10 years old and starting to act funny. But I wanted to post something in the meantime.

Back to the 1909 Gann article. What do we know? The Ticker Digest later became the WSJ so that is a real publication. The person who interviewed him was a real finance guy in Richard D. Wyckoff.

https://wyckoffsmi.com/alumni/
if you go to the alumni section at least 2 names jumped out at me.
Hank Pruden 1976 - He had a PhD in finance and taught a GG University who confirmed Wyckoff interviewed Gann in 1909
Toby Crabel 2017 - He is the opening range breakout guy.
https://www.amazon.com/Trading-Short-Pa ... 0934380171
I'm sure there are more big name finance people on this list but those two caught my eye.
Best wishes,
NDscorpini

ES_Surfer

Post by ES_Surfer » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:58 pm

NDscorpini,

Incredible material! Best wishes on new and improved PC. Looking forward to more knowledge sharing.

Regards,

ES_Surfer

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:05 pm

Hi All,
While I am waiting for my new computer I thought I would do some reading.

https://www.pdfdrive.com/gurdjieff-cosm ... 41883.html
free download

Cosmic Secrets by Russell A. Smith

go to page 52 of adobe reader "playing with a full deck" He is applying musical notes and numerology to the playing cards. This is deep people!
Best wishes,
NDscorpini
Attachments
playingCARDS.JPG
playingCARDS.JPG (75.39 KiB) Viewed 17809 times

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:04 pm

Hi All,
I wanted to post something while I wait for my Falcon computer to be build. I figured out a new playing card trick see screenshot attachment. This is what the plan is
1. astrology AKA astrophysics
2. geometry (circle, ellipse, parabola)
3. I'm going to break down and buy the NOFT indicators
https://institutionaledgesystem.com/

If the Gann material is so good why are you buying the NOFT? Remember when Earik was doing the 1 min market preview? There was one example where his forecast totally inverted. I get that more than I care to admit. I'm right but wrong at the same time. Worst feeling in the world and it wrecks your confidence when trying to add contracts. I'm hoping the NOFT fixes that issue.

Another case for astrology. Remember hurricane Katrina in 2005? There was a meteorologist by the name of Joe Bastardi. He was really good at forecasting the path of hurricanes. He had a mentor that had huge amounts of weather data. All he would do is match up the "energy" patterns of historic hurricanes to forecast current ones. It shouldn't work but more often than not it did.
Best wishes,
NDscorpini
Attachments
cardsPLUSnatal.jpg
cardsPLUSnatal.jpg (75.12 KiB) Viewed 17748 times

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:32 pm

Hi All,
I'm really excited about my new card trick. I get it down to 2 settings every day and 1 will be most correct. Recently I emailed Earik and told him that he is more correct than he thinks.
Best wishes,
NDscorpini
Attachments
playingCARD2.jpg
playingCARD2.jpg (67.25 KiB) Viewed 17699 times
playingCARD1.jpg
playingCARD1.jpg (66.23 KiB) Viewed 17699 times

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:01 pm

Hi All,
I spoke to the Falcon computer people and should be getting my new one by the end of this week. Here is what happened today with most correct natal and playing card settings. This doesn't include all my drawing tools. Now you see why I'm neurotic :o
Best wishes,
NDscorpini
Attachments
earikSCREEN.jpg
earikSCREEN.jpg (62.21 KiB) Viewed 17638 times

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:42 pm

Hi All,
I received my computer this week. It will take me a little while to get everything set up before I get the NOFT. But I wanted to share this with you in the meantime. I was having email exchanges with Earik about progressing the cards from a natal date. Is it really necessary/effective? So I did a one day experiment. I think it is clear that progressing the cards makes a difference. I always get 2 card settings for every day. One setting is always better than the other.
Best wishes,
NDscorpini
Attachments
Oct-21NOprog1.jpg
Oct-21NOprog1.jpg (172.35 KiB) Viewed 17543 times
Oct-21NOprog2.jpg
Oct-21NOprog2.jpg (167.76 KiB) Viewed 17543 times
Oct-21progressed1.jpg
Oct-21progressed1.jpg (175.48 KiB) Viewed 17543 times
Oct-21progressed2.jpg
Oct-21progressed2.jpg (161.2 KiB) Viewed 17543 times

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:58 pm

Hi All,
I'm dead in the water. I bought a new computer but am still having problems with IQcollector even with a fresh install. I asked him for help and this was his response.

Here’s how to fix that. Pull up the IQCollector, then look for the data path (under file). Note the location, then change it to something else (anything). Then, go and do it again, and change it back to whatever it originally was. That will force a re-write of all the backend folders, etc, and you should be able to get your symbols listed.

Earik

I didn't want to make the problem worse than it already is. I asked him to take remote control of my computer in case it more involved and he is ignoring me. So after 20 years of work/research I get taken out by a lack of customer support. I was going to buy Ninja Trader and the NOFT tools but what's the point?

Sorry people...unless someone can talk Earik into doing a 10 minute or less fix, I'm done. I thought with all the content I have posted I would have been afforded a little help when I asked for it.
NDscorpini

p.s.
I literally spent 90 minutes going back and forth with him. Earik can you please just do it? No you do it. Its a 15 second fix. Okay then please just do it. So he refused to fix it. I'll have to get someone else to help me. Please PM me. THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE!!!
Attachments
NEWiqcollectorPROBLEM.jpg
NEWiqcollectorPROBLEM.jpg (103.82 KiB) Viewed 17525 times

earik
Site Admin

Post by earik » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:23 pm

That's a whole lot of drama over a tech support issue that was solved in less than a day... :roll:

For those who may not be familiar, IQCollector is an experimental utility. It is specifically marked that way in the software, and provided with the express understanding that there are known issues, and that it's not necessarily going to be a smooth ride. One of those issues is that on first install, it can sometimes have trouble finding the symbol file for downloading history. But it's an easy fix, and there are probably a dozen people here who have experienced it. Every single person who has encountered this (including this person!) has solved it with a quick, 15 second procedure.

Of course, "easy fix" assumes that the user is actually willing to try...! A very, very small minority of people flat out refuse to even give it one attempt, and demand that you stop working on a legitimately difficult issue for someone else, insisting instead that you download and install remote software, then log onto their computer so that they can avoid having to press two buttons. In cases like those, what would have been a 15-second fix turns into a multiple-hours fix, and causes everyone involved a whole lot of unneeded stress and hardship that could have easily been avoided by simply following a three-sentence instruction.

Earik