bloodmoon

This is a general purpose room for anything that doesn't seem to fit into any of the more specialized areas.
NDscorpini

bloodmoon

Post by NDscorpini » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:31 pm

09/17/15 - Bloodmoon will doom us all - Hurricane Party!
KeelyNet Rare 'Blood Moon' event in FOUR weeks 'will bring huge earth-destroying earthquakes'. HUGE earthquakes are set to "DESTROY Earth" in FOUR weeks following a rare series of lunar events, self-styled 'prophets' have claimed.

Two Christian preachers with huge followings in the US claim the date of the last of four 'blood moons' over the past 18 months, due to occur on September 28, and following a papal visit to the US, will signal the second coming of Jesus Christ. At the same time, the world as we know it will be destroyed by major earthquakes amid heightened tensions in the Middle East and the possibility of a third world war. The two evangelists have been accused of peddling the false warnings in order to cash in on books they have penned about their predictions - one of which was turned into a movie.

The pair claim Armageddon will occur at the conclusion of the ongoing 'tetrad' of blood moons, which began on April 15 last year, followed by another red-coloured lunar eclipse on October 8 last year, and a third on April 4 this year. The fourth in the series of blood moons, which have six full moons in between, is set to happen on September 28. The incredible alignment of blood moons has only happened a handful of times in the last 2,000 years, with pastors Mark Blitz and John Hagee claiming they have historically coincided with a globally significant religious event.

Mr Blitz, of El Shaddai Ministries in Washington and who wrote 'Blood Moons: Decoding the Imminent Heavenly Signs', has found historical blood moon tetrads coincided with significant historical events for Israel and Jewish people. These include the formation of the Jewish state in 1948, the Six-Day War for Jerusalem and even the expulsion of Jews from Spain in 1492. The current tetrad of blood moons have conincided with Biblical feasts, with Passover beginning on April 3 - a day before the last blood moon - and September 28 this year marking the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles.

Last week online doommongers warned an asteroid would kills us off in September, hitting Earth between September 22 and 28, but Mr Blitz claims it will be an earthquake instead and to have the exact date, Mr Blitz said: "The last time there was a tetrad was back in the 1900s, and to my amazement, they also fell on the feasts of Passover and Tabernacles. "When I noticed the years these phenomena occurred, my mind began reeling.

"The last two times there were four blood moons in a row, they happened, first, right after Israel became a nation in 1948, and then again when Israel retook Jerusalem in 1967.” Mr Blitz now claims to be monitoring the frequency of earthquakes, adding: "The number has more than doubled over the last 10 years. - Bloodmoon will doom us all - Hurricane Party!

Best wishes,
NDscorpini

supracharger

Re: bloodmoon

Post by supracharger » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:44 pm

It is quite interesting how accurate these Blood Moons are to historical events. If we had the ability to profit off of this approach, our chances of succeeding and making money are quite imminent. I do remember about a year ago, John Hagee talking about the four Blood Moons, and I think he wrote a book about it. All of this encompasses the impending prophetic book of Revelation from the Bible.

The Book prophecies the end of the world or Armageddon to the people who rejected Christ, and good news to those in Christ. When these events do take place, everything the world has thought or believed will be changed. The Disasters in Revelation are incredibly horrific from a War that will kill three quarters of the world, creatures told to inflict horrible pain, the antichrist rule, fire falling like rain, etc. Additionally, these events are right around the corner from all the prophecies that are now fulfilled, except for the prophecy of Jesus’s coming, all were prophesied 2,000 years ago. Also, we know that the time is near from the biblical concept of the “Budding of the Fig Tree”” [Matthew 24:32-34]. However, no one can project the time of Jesus’s coming, not even the Angels know the time [Mat. 24:37].

On another note, John Hagee and I think the other preachers you mentioned believe in the Bible in its entirety, and Matthew 24:37.

- Andrew

P.S. Revelation is an interesting read whether one understands the symbolism or not, but I do recommend the NIV or NLT Translations, rather than the NKV version written in old English.