Chicago Day Trading seminar!!!

This is a general purpose room for anything that doesn't seem to fit into any of the more specialized areas.
NDscorpini

Chicago Day Trading seminar!!!

Post by NDscorpini » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:41 pm

Hi all,
I just got back from taking the Chicago Day Trading seminar. I don't say this lightly; I believe this guy has legitimately reverse engineered a lot of the material in the Gann books/courses. The only problem is it is a hassle to do all the material manually. BUT...there was a programmer in there who has taken the seminar before who has programmed 6 or 7 tools for Wave59, so it can be done. I will probably take me 3 to 4 months to go through all the material.

My opinion, Earik should take the seminar for himself to see that I am not crazy. Then if I'm right, he could program a good majority of the tools in the Wave59 platform and only make them available for people who have attended the seminar. If people start making money with Wave59 the sales and subscribers will go way up. I've been doing this material since 1997 this may be the only material that actually works consistently.

By the way, Wave59 is the only program that can do all of the stuff he does. Could be a great opportunity for you and the Wave59 community!!!
Best wishes,
NDscorpini

soldado1976

Re: Chicago Day Trading seminar!!!

Post by soldado1976 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:19 pm

There is a new release available as I noticed the wave59 Twitter feed came out of its 8 year dormancy today - wondering if Earik can fill us in on the updates?

earik
Site Admin

Post by earik » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:00 pm

ND - thanks for the update! I've known that guy for years. He actually attended the first Las Vegas PUC, so he's one of us. :mrgreen: Maybe there's a way to get some of his stuff programmed. He gave me a massive to-do list last year, so I'm (slowly) trying to get items from there into the program.

Soldado - yeah, the Twitter feed has risen. :lol: Version 2.37 is just small stuff. After you update, go help - check for updates, and it will show you everything that changed.

Regards,

Earik

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Sun May 26, 2019 7:05 pm

Sent: Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:38 am
Recipient: NDscorpini

hey Scropini,
not sure if your the same guy i knew years ago but from the sound of this post you are... hope you are well... i havent been around W59 for quite some time but was going to try and do some time work in W59 and saw your post about a seminar that does a lot of stuff that is useful... i see it is a chicago day trading seminar but you wouldnt mind posting where i can find out more info on this in case i am able to take something in the future?

thank you for your time...
roger

Sent: Fri May 24, 2019 4:22 pm
by NDscorpini

Hi Roger,
Same guy, different handle. Here is the link. Good luck!!!

https://chicagodaytrading.com/

Best wishes,
NDscorpini
AKA
VegasScorpion

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:52 pm

Hi All,
Free webinar this month. Done almost exclusively with Wave59 software. Then a full seminar in Chicago in August if you are interested.

http://tradingwdgann.com/uncategorized/ ... g-webinar/

Best wishes,
NDscorpini

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:57 pm

Hi All,
Free webinar in October using Wave59 almost exclusively. Then a full seminar Chicago in April in you are interested.

https://tradingwdgann.com/uncategorized ... ding-gann/

Best wishes,
NDscorpini

earik
Site Admin

Post by earik » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:15 pm

Just got the flyer from Dimitri, and thought I'd post it here. Seems like cool stuff. Check Thomas's posts above for the link.
Wave59_trading_W. D. Gann.jpg
Wave59_trading_W. D. Gann.jpg (197.84 KiB) Viewed 16986 times
Earik

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:15 am

January 22nd Webinar: Decoding W. D. Gann

free webinar for those who are interested

https://tradingwdgann.com/uncategorized ... -w-d-gann/

Best wishes,
NDscorpini

NDscorpini