Big bookstore sale through the rest of July

This is a general purpose room for anything that doesn't seem to fit into any of the more specialized areas.
earik
Site Admin

Big bookstore sale through the rest of July

Post by earik » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:24 pm

Hi All,

Years ago, we moved all our inventory over to Amazon for fulfillment. It happened back when they initially opened their warehouses up for this sort of thing, and it made life easy since they handled all the packing/shipping/etc for us. Unfortunately, they've started dropping the ball quite a bit in the last year, and I've soured on them to the point of wanting to pull everything out and find an alternate solution. The problem is that we have a LOT of stuff stored there, and it's going to be a huge hassle to move it. Because of that, I've decided to do a huge bookstore-wide sale on everything to lighten the load. :D

I've just set up a coupon that will take 33% off of any item in the bookstore. It will work on everything from Trading with Wave59, Volume 1 all the way up to the Unified Theory of Markets course. The coupon is: 33PERCENT. Just enter that in the checkout, and you'll be good to go. There's no limit on what it applies to, and you can use it as many times as you like until it expires.

This will last for the rest of July. Once August rolls around, that's when Amazon gets fired and I have them ship everything to the new place, once I figure out where that will be. As the old timers know, we never do sales in the bookstore (I think it happens maybe once in 10 years), so it's kind of a special event. Hopefully it comes in handy for those of you who have been eyeing certain courses.

Thanks,

Earik

daveobrien

Re: Big bookstore sale through the rest of July

Post by daveobrien » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:04 pm

Hello Earik
I attended the 2013 Bertha seminar in London in 2013 [gosh 5 years already..shame you can't write a script to slow time down]
I'm not sure whether to purchase the UTM Market Forecaster or not.
Is the product a summary of that event plus additional scripts or just the scripts [ in fact I can't recall now whether I downloaded them at the time ]
Thanks
Dave
UK

earik
Site Admin

Re: Big bookstore sale through the rest of July

Post by earik » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:07 am

Hi Dave,

If you were at the 2013 Bertha seminar, you already have all that. If you let W59 lapse in between and don't see it, let me know and I'll double-check to make sure it's still activated for you.

Regards,

Earik