chat room ?

This is a general purpose room for anything that doesn't seem to fit into any of the more specialized areas.
KenC

chat room ?

Post by KenC » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:49 pm

Hello from New Mexico !

Earik, a comment about possibly using a chat room to increase group participation caught my eye.

Recently I've set up a private chat room using TeamTalk5 software. The purpose is for a small group of options and futures traders here in ABQ to get together from time to time (we have a standing meeting once per month) for educational chats. If it would be helpful, I'd be happy to add a room for Wave59 discussions. The TeamTalk5 software is free to use, has text chat, voice chat, video chat, file sharing, and desktop sharing features.

Let me know if there is interest in this and I'll post a link for folks to try it out.

Good trading to all,
Ken

David

Re: chat room ?

Post by David » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:56 pm

Ken,

Long time no talk, if you have an open invitation to discuss options/futures trading. I would more then interested :P Peace to you and your family.

David
Work Internally 308

KenC

Post by KenC » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:04 pm

David,

Good to hear from you.

Below is a link for information about Team Talk software downloads and joining the chat room. There is a separate room for W59 discussions. Perhaps after the holiday and summer vacation times, more folks will visit.

http://abq45.com/Traders/chat.html

Take care,
Ken

David

Post by David » Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:04 pm

ken,

sounds good. You mentioned Options on the futures markets so I am all in!!
Have a good 4th. Thanxs again

David

louiestunts

Post by louiestunts » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:36 pm

Im stoked to see this chat! I trade forex. Spent the last couple years digging deep into price action studies. Would love to chat with some other traders, maybe see about combining some things?