This is what I am doing

This is a general purpose room for anything that doesn't seem to fit into any of the more specialized areas.
NDscorpini

This is what I am doing

Post by NDscorpini » Thu May 25, 2017 9:36 pm

Hi All,
I was going through my "bag o' tricks" when I stumbled upon this link. It has 24 free videos of trading techniques. I know it isn't Wave59 but all I am looking for are ideas. I downloaded all of them except the first one because it was taking too long. If any of you would like to join me going through these we might be able to come up with some good ideas.

I'm looking for e-mini day trading stuff. I'll post if you post, fair enough? Lets get some life on this message board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best wishes,
NDscorpini

http://www.timingsolution.com/Yuri/
Attachments
YURI.JPG
YURI.JPG (104.59 KiB) Viewed 10305 times

rlygangesh

Re: This is what I am doing

Post by rlygangesh » Fri May 26, 2017 1:27 am

Last edited by rlygangesh on Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
rlygangesh@gmail.com

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Sat May 27, 2017 12:27 am

Hi All,
So I started watching the videos and 2 jumped out at me.

1. Market geometry intro
This one has some interesting fibo combinations with andrews pitchforks. He prefers 3 points not 2 when doing fibo analysis.

2. Fibo 128
This is a very interesting fibo time tool that I hope Earik will someday add to Wave59. It looks very effective!!!

3. Ellipse
This one is extremely interesting but I don't know if Wave59 has a "free ellipse." I'm going to try this one out for sure!!!

Best wishes,
NDscorpini

p.s.
Just heard a reference to this guy in one of the videos!!!

http://www.arhatmedia.com/

One of the world's foremost experts in astrology AND he lives in Las Vegas. With my track record with people I don't dare contact him!!!

ES_Surfer

Post by ES_Surfer » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:14 pm

I can vouch for Yuri. He is the real deal. Anything he puts out is worth investigating. Please note his focus is Oil futures.

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:33 pm

Hi ES_Surfer,
I completely forgot about this post it seems like forever. I agree I like Yuri but had a hard time doing some of his techniques in Wave59. I had to make a decision to either buy the software or look for some other material. Since I didn't buy the software I must have found something "shiny" to distract me. Thanks
Best wishes,
NDscorpini

ES_Surfer

Post by ES_Surfer » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:36 am

Hi NDscorpini,

I have been a member on and off over the years, most recently last year but took a break before Christmas and have returned to the forum to see what I have missed.. I've always enjoyed your posts and I'm looking to resume my studies, so following up on anything you've posted is on my to-do list. Forgive me if I resurrect older threads. I might create a new subject if that is the preferred way.