Dr. Ruth Miller

This is a general purpose room for anything that doesn't seem to fit into any of the more specialized areas.
NDscorpini

Dr. Ruth Miller

Post by NDscorpini » Thu May 25, 2017 4:23 pm

Hi All,
Does anybody use her stuff on this message board? If so, is it applicable to the e-mini? Thanks
Best wishes,
NDscorpini

Dr. Ruth Miller's groundbreaking work in trading is once again available to the public and can be purchased directly from her. Books available include: "The Corn Method", "Solar Guidance" and "Practical Astro". Authorized owners of "Solar Guidance" are also eligible to purchase a software program which greatly simplifies the entire process.

"The Corn Method" authored by Dr. Ruth Miller and Larry Pesavento can be used with ANY commodity, stock or index (with slight modifications) and is primarily a counter-trend trading methodology. With this method, specific entry levels and target areas are generated.
Cost: $150 (free shipping within the U.S - add $15 for orders outside the U.S.)

"Solar Guidance" authored by Dr. Miller and Ian Williams can be used for any commodity, stock or index, even though it was writtern primarily for grain traders. This is considered to be more of a trend following methodology. Once the direction for trade is determined, specific exit targets are then calculated.
Cost: $300 (free shipping within the U.S - add $15 for orders outside the U.S.)

"Practical Astro" authored by Dr. Miller and Ian Williams provides certain astrological conditions that can help in identifying turning points in markets and is useful as an additional component to either of the above methods.
Cost: $75 (free shipping within the U.S - add $15 for orders outside the U.S.)

Special Offer - Buy all three manuals for $500 - and save $25 (shipping rates still apply for orders outside the U.S.)

COMING SOON! Dr. Miller is currently in the process of writing a new Day Trading Manual which will be available during the Summer of 2012.

NOTE: All orders require printing, signing and returning a Non-Disclosure Agreement found here.

To place your order, please write or call Dr. Miller directly at:

Dr. Ruth Miller
2134 W. 86th Street
Unit "C"
Indianapolis, IN

317-222-6013

earik
Site Admin

Re: Dr. Ruth Miller

Post by earik » Thu May 25, 2017 5:18 pm

I looked at her stuff years ago, and got lots of ideas from it. I remember that the Corn Method was the one I was most interested in at the time, and got the rest as a package deal. It didn't work consistently enough on the intraday S&P to make me stick with it though, since that was the only market and time frame I cared about. I didn't try it on anything else, like Corn for example, where it probably works a lot better. ;)

Regards,

Earik

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Thu May 25, 2017 6:16 pm

Hi Earik,
I was thinking about getting her new Day Trading Manual (depending on price). The questions being, is it done and is she still around? I tried her phone number with no luck. I also wrote Bonnie Lee Hill to see if she has more up to date contact information. In addition, I sent her an e-mail and a snail mail, just to cover my bases. I'll keep you all updated.
Best wishes,
NDscorpini

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Fri May 26, 2017 1:44 am

Hi All,
According to Bonnie Lee Hill, Dr. Miller is in a nursing home. Here is the e-mail I just received.
Best wishes,
NDscorpini

No, I don't have any way to contact her. I believe she has been moved to
a nursing home. She is not active in the markets or research.

earik
Site Admin

Post by earik » Fri May 26, 2017 4:57 pm

You might be able to get in touch with her collaborator (Ian Williams). Back when I talked with her, she had a pretty close partnership with him, and he became the co-author for a number of her books. I've never talked to him, and have no idea how to get a hold of the guy, but he'd be the person to try and track down if you're really on a mission to find that final book...

Regards,

Earik

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Fri May 26, 2017 11:49 pm

Hi Earik,
Thanks for the advice. I wrote Larry Pasavento and he said she died 2 years ago. It was worth a shot.
Best wishes,
NDscorpini

i have heard she passed away but have no way of knowing -she was in an assited living home in indiapolis 2 years ago when we last spoke