Happy New Year everyone!

Post anything not related to trading here.
sbank

Happy New Year everyone!

Post by sbank » Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:59 pm

I hope y'all accomplished your trading goals in '22! Better and bigger successes for '23!

For me personally, I was able to close around a 30% profit for the year. I hit a big drawdown in September that I had to climb out of. But with proper position sizing it wasn't tooooo stressful. I had a fair bit of infrastructure problems as well as just general mistakes that I made in the "heat of the trade." My take away for the year is to try to become more regimented with my trading and to ensure my trading systems are properly ready to be enabled. (I tend to rush them into service too soon.). My goal is still to make 50% for the upcoming year.

Good luck everyone!

lexa007

Re: Happy New Year everyone!

Post by lexa007 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:38 pm

sbank wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:59 pm
I hope y'all accomplished your trading goals in '22! Better and bigger successes for '23!

For me personally, I was able to close around a 30% profit for the year. I hit a big drawdown in September that I had to climb out of. But with proper position sizing it wasn't tooooo stressful. I had a fair bit of infrastructure problems as well as just general mistakes that I made in the "heat of the trade." My take away for the year is to try to become more regimented with my trading and to ensure my trading systems are properly ready to be enabled. (I tend to rush them into service too soon.). My goal is still to make 50% for the upcoming year.

Good luck everyone!
I cant believe no one wished you a Happy New Year back!!! Better late than never! Happy 2023, i know you are having a good one!