Correct for ether when computing planets

Post any software related questions or comments here. This is also the place to ask for help if you can't figure out how to do something in Wave59.
earik
Site Admin

Re: Correct for ether when computing planets

Post by earik » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:50 am

Hi Guys,

Ok, ND has had me thinking about this delay issue all evening, and I realized something interesting about it all, which I'll post here (since otherwise I'll just have to spend more time ruminating it all over)...

What we're talking about is the influence of the planetary system over markets and mass psychology, which many consider to be the most ancient of all sciences. So some of this dates back a really long time. Consider:

1) Western Astrology. There is a system of progressions in astrology that are used to forecast future events. To check a certain time period in a person's life, you would go back to their birth chart, and then progress it forward by one day for every year in their life. In other words, if someone were 20 years old, you would look at the chart 20 days after they were born. This is the standard day-for-a-year lag factor.

2) Etheric Propagation. This is my theory from the 2009 PUC, which says that planets have their effect in proportion to how far away they are, at the rate of 1 year per AU. An AU stands for an "Astronomical Unit", or the distance between the Earth and the Sun. So for us to feel the effect of a planet that was 10 AUs away, we'd need to wait 10 years. This is actually related to the last one, but with a twist.

3) Al Larson's Moontide forecast, which is very similar to the Natal Forecast in W59 (but not the same). Back when Al first came out with this algorithm (right around the time when I started getting interested in astro techniques) he noticed an interesting thing in that he had to insert a delay into the position of the Moon in order to line his forecast line up with market activity. At the time, he mentioned that it was on a 24 hour delay in one of his emails. Interestingly, the Moon is 238,900 miles from the Earth. One AU is 92,960,000 miles. Divide those two out and you get 0.00256. That is very close to 1/365. In other words, it's exactly the same as if you delayed the same way that Etheric Propagation would specify, given how far away the Moon is from us.

4) George Bayer, who talked about using aspects to Mercury from 80(!) years ago to time trades in futures markets. His five-fold horoscope also extensively uses the progressed Moon.

5) WD Gann. This one maybe shouldn't be on the list, but I've always had a hunch that the title of his book "45 years on wall street" actually referred to the delay factor to be used when trading stocks. I can't prove this one, but I'm throwing it out there anyway, just in case it rings a bell somewhere else.

So there have clearly been a lot people who have stumbled onto this issue of delayed effect when looking at the relationship between planetary patterns and human psychology (and markets, which are a subset of that). From a psychics perspective, I don't think any of us can say why this delay factor exists, because it's in a medium that we just can't measure at this point. It is like trying to understand why a magnet can move nails around, without knowing anything about magnetism. One of these days, some scientist is going to figure something out, and all the astrologers are going to say "See! We TOLD YOU!", but being traders, we actually don't have to wait for that day to happen in order to start using this stuff. It's really just a matter of jumping in there and messing around with it, and seeing if we can find some interesting triggers.

Anyway, very interesting discussion. All for now!

Earik

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:18 pm

Hi Earik,
What I love about your answer was you finally found documentation that makes sense. In my happy ending scenario we both came out winners.

1. I still like Dr. Al's energy fields for WHEN/HOW the energy shows up. Plus he has the documentation to back it up.

2. You have clearly demonstrated a human BEHAVIOR reaction to astrology or astro-physics can be delayed. In my opinion, the energy still happens at the same time, like a horoscope, but the body may react to it more than once over a given period of time. It acts like a new or different astro-psychology or maybe astro-biology.

I never doubted for an instance that you found SOMETHING. My argument was, what exactly is it? Obviously when I pushed you to show me something else besides your account, as if you were defending yourself in court, you came up with an answer that makes logical sense. Once again, sorry for throwing elbows but I think we all have a better understanding of what you and others have found.
Happy Holidays my good man,
NDscorpini

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:57 pm

Hi All,
I just got this in my inbox today. Instantaneous!!!!!!!!!!

TRANSVERSE & LONGITUDINAL ANALOG NETWORKS
Years ago when Eric Dollard was with Borderlands, there were two videos produced that showed experiments with transverse (electromagnetic) and longitudinal (dielectric) analog networks. Eric is now working on the same thing in order to figure out the math necessary to make these networks for the seismic lines, which will completely remove velocity from the equation. That means there is no time delay between one end and the other. Here is one picture with more to come and videos as well - give it a LIKE on FB and share it around! https://www.facebook.com/ericpdollard/p ... =3&theater

earik
Site Admin

Post by earik » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:26 pm

Hi ND,

If you consider an ambulance flying down the road towards you with sirens blaring, there are a number of ways to measure your interaction with that ambulance. You see it coming, which is based off of light waves, you hear it coming, which is based on sound waves, you can feel it as it passes by, which is related to it moving the air in front of it, and you can measure other things as well, like the gravitational pull between it and other objects around. All of those things are going to hit you at different times, because we are talking about different waves coming off the object in different ways. What you are specifically studying will determine which of those things are important to you. In our case here, working on the assumption that planets influence market behavior and crowd psychology, we are only interested in one very specific set of waves, which is the one that connects the markets with planetary movements. Given that, any experiment that shows instantaneous transmission is really only relevant in the case where planets and markets are connected via the exact same network used in the experiment. If that's not the case, it's like trying to understand when you hear the ambulance by studying the light coming off of it, which is going to give you incorrect results, because sound isn't transmitted via light waves, it's transmitted by sound waves. The key piece is that we really don't know which of the waves in question are the ones that markets run off of, which is what kicked the whole Ether theory off in the first place.

Regards,

Earik

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:27 am

see attached screenshot
ENERGY FIELDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't think it is a question. I've given examples of 3 researchers all saying the same thing; energy fields move instantaneously through the aether. If you want to say that human biology is the question as to how they react to it, fine. BUT...I haven't seen any proof anywhere of rays that travel sub-light speed.
1. Dr. Al Larson
2. Eric Dollard
3. John Nelson
The energy doesn't lag, people do. Look at your own example of the natal forecast. The market's reaction was offset by one day but the energy didn't lag.

The examples you give of light and sound as lagging energy waves only apply in an ATMOSPHERE not in the vacuum of space.

Happy New Year,
NDscorpini
Attachments
ASTRO2.JPG
ASTRO2.JPG (101.23 KiB) Viewed 14814 times

abacaba

Post by abacaba » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:54 am

Earik,

In your earlier post on this thread of Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:17 pm, you write:

"As far as "junk" science goes, keep in mind that includes ... the entire realm of technical analysis, and daytrading in general. I literally just finished reading an article making fun of technical traders as a group. All of this is on the fringe..."

Does this mean you feel these areas are without value?

Happy New Year,

Todd

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:34 pm

Hi All,
Two quick points and I'm done, really. Look at the screenshot attachment. The aether is not an unknown mystery. Richard Feynman was a Nobel Prize winner and member of the Manhattan Project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsWYYNZNIGw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MctQ4Z4P45c

These two videos are of Bruce Cathie who figured out that nuclear weapons need a Pythagorean triangle with the Sun in order to be detonated successfully. I haven't bought his book nor checked his math. The mechanism for which energy travels through the aether is not an unknown mystery either. The information is out there if you care to look.

Happy New Year to all,
NDscorpini
Attachments
aether.jpg
aether.jpg (131.15 KiB) Viewed 14795 times

earik
Site Admin

Post by earik » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:41 am

Hi Todd,
"As far as "junk" science goes, keep in mind that includes ... the entire realm of technical analysis, and daytrading in general. I literally just finished reading an article making fun of technical traders as a group. All of this is on the fringe..."

Does this mean you feel these areas are without value?

I was responding to ND's comment about Etheric Astro being "junk science", as he called it. I was specifically responding to his assertion that an idea is only valid if a number of prominent and well known authorities in a particular field also agree, and that if those authorities don't, then the idea must be incorrect. Given that definition, then technical analysis also falls into the "junk science" realm, as most people in the finance industry don't believe that it works or has predictive value. Although TA is very accepted on this board and in the circles that we all move in, if you look at it against the much larger environment of the industry, you'll realize it's not anywhere close to being accepted as a proven way to trade markets, and is much more of "dark art" sort of thing.

Personally, I love technical analysis, and I've been daytrading on and off for pretty much my entire career. Wave59 wouldn't be what it was if I believed otherwise. :D I think what a lot of people have trouble understanding, until they've traded for a long time, is how contrarian you really have to be to succeed as a trader. It makes sense if you think about the fact that 90%+ of traders lose money - that's the mainstream, and it tells you what happens when you apply mainstream ideas to markets. Given that, if you have a theory that is accepted by the mainstream, you can be very sure that it won't work in markets. Conversely, if you have a theory that is almost universally scorned by the mainstream, then that's a theory that I get excited about. So "junk science" is actually a good thing in a way. ;) If it wasn't in the junk realm, it wouldn't work on markets, because markets are zero-sum, which means *by definition* what most people do/think/believe doesn't apply here.

Finally, turning back to ND: regarding the list of people who say that there's no proof that anything moves sub-light speed through space (have you considered the solar wind, btw), why are you arguing physics when you should be arguing markets? The rate of information transfer that I've proposed means that outer planets might take centuries(!) to have an affect here on Earth. Human biology doesn't explain that, and neither does the atmosphere. You are completely free to reject this theory in your own personal belief system, and I'm totally fine with that - I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything, just pointing out some interesting results I've found. Having said that, the ONLY way you are going to be able to argue this is through markets, not by posting quotes from physicists or making lists from people who have never traded. Unless I got it wrong and Etheric Astrology really doesn't work above random chance, there's NO OTHER REASONABLE EXPLANATION for why it does what it does except for what I've suggested. You can pull quotes from whatever other disciplines you want, but until you focus on markets, none of it is relevant.

There are two ways to respond in a case like this, aside from just ignoring it all and moving on:

1) Look at the data, and try to poke holes in it. If the data is false, then the theory gets blown up too. But if not, then you have to accept it. This is the appropriate reaction if you are serious about researching markets.

2) Tell me I'm wrong, just because you don't like what I said. Then quote all the reasons, from all the different people, professions, and disciplines you can think of that also disagree with me. This is what you are doing now. It is the same as when germ theory was first proposed, and rather than actually looking at the data, all the doctors just got mad and went and delivered babies with crap on their hands.

Regards,

Earik

NDscorpini

Post by NDscorpini » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:11 am

Final, final and final post.

I watched the video from where you first mentioned this topic. Your original argument was that the aether was an unknown entity and that you could make up anything you wanted because no one could prove you wrong, not true. Then the argument became the mechanism on how the energy travels is unknown, again untrue. You started this debate with physics and turned it into a trading debate.

If it truly is about trading then fine. Yes, many people have found astrology or astro-physics set-ups where the market responds immediately and other times where there is a lag effect. I never argued that EVER. Watch your original video and listen to the questions asked. In conclusion, I agree with your final analysis; if you want to talk trading don't bring up physics or if you want to talk physics don't bring up trading. Win-win!!!

Best wishes,
NDscorpini

p.s.
Okay you added so now I'm adding. Where did I ever say I didn't like what you said? I never said that. If you stuck with bar charts and astrology I'd have been fine with that. You brought in a second or third discipline not me. You just got mad at me because you expected no one would call you out for floating a theory where you didn't do all the necessary research. You have crap on your hands not me.
p.p.s.
Of course I believe in the solar wind because I can go to the NASA website and they measure it. In your video, you specifically said these sub-light speed rays were NOT solar wind. You claimed this was a new type of energy no one had seen or measured before. These "rays" aren't coming off a star but off planets. You should post the video for clarification.

Trader12

Post by Trader12 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:06 am

Talk about being late to this party lol ;) :).... but... I was reviewing this thread and doing some research and have found an interesting page related to all of this, meaning, related to the "vortex-like quality of the solar system's motion through the galactic plane"

Here's an article (from 2018) written by a Ph.D. astrophysicist talking about all these things... pretty fascinating article:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswith ... cae1f7ec2b

I offer, for your mental-exercise of the day, to wrap your mind around *this* lol --

"Here we are, on planet Earth, which spins on its axis and revolves around the Sun, which orbits in an ellipse around the center of the Milky Way, which is being pulled towards Andromeda within our local group, which is being pushed around inside our cosmic supercluster, Laniakea, by galactic groups, clusters, and cosmic voids, which itself lies in the KBC void amidst the large-scale structure of the Universe. After decades of research, science has finally put together the complete picture, and can quantify exactly how fast we're moving through space, on every scale."

Now to take all those universal translational and rotational vectors and relate them to the up-and-down motion of the S&P... no problem. ;)