Ephemeris Price Settings for Forex Trading

Post any software related questions or comments here. This is also the place to ask for help if you can't figure out how to do something in Wave59.
kiasucapital

Ephemeris Price Settings for Forex Trading

Post by kiasucapital » Thu Jan 18, 2024 1:07 am

Hi I was wondering if someone could help me out with the price settings for Forex Trading pairs? I understand the time part, but can't figure out what I should input for the price settings? I mostly trade the USDJPY, GBPJPY, EURJPY and EURAUD. I know that Earik said he uses 24 for the Emini to divide the 360 degrees up. But I have no idea where to begin with the Forex.

Thanks in advance

kiasucapital

Re: Ephemeris Price Settings for Forex Trading

Post by kiasucapital » Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:30 am

So after talking to Earik and playing around with it the number for Forex seems to be 36 for the divisions. I've tried it out on both the EURJPY and the USDJPY and it works reasonably well.

Although you may have to play around with the numbers to some degree. The other thing is you have to remember to update the start price every time you start a new session, Tokyo, London, New York. My mind is completely blown that this works. I feel like a whole new world has opened up and I see the markets in a completely different way now.

kiasucapital

Re: Ephemeris Price Settings for Forex Trading

Post by kiasucapital » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:00 am

Also the Step Size Should be adjusted to 10