Vertical Line time and Date - how to

Post any software related questions or comments here. This is also the place to ask for help if you can't figure out how to do something in Wave59.
rlite4

Vertical Line time and Date - how to

Post by rlite4 » Fri Nov 25, 2022 4:04 pm

Hi,

can't see vertical line time and date display even though I have the show boxes checked. I am only looking at the top/bottom of drawn line = aka on the right side I see price level for a horizontal line as below. please tell me what I need to do.
TIA
srj
VertTnD-2022-11-25_10-45-51.jpg
VertTnD-2022-11-25_10-45-51.jpg (205.21 KiB) Viewed 5501 times

sbank

Re: Vertical Line time and Date - how to

Post by sbank » Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:26 am

If you choose the first (topmost) cursor on the left hand side (the normal crosshairs). What happens when you use that? Do you see the time and date at the bottom when you just drag your mouse around the chart?

It might just be something simple like the font you choose (chart settings -> color -> Font) is the same color as your background.

If that works for you, then I would probably try a brand new chart from scratch, load something simple, then re-create the problem, then open a support ticket.

rlite4

Re: Vertical Line time and Date - how to

Post by rlite4 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:41 pm

Hi sbank,
- the cross hair cursor works fine. Then tried to change the chart font color and also the chart background color separately but could not see the text. Sent support request.

thanks,
srj