Mystery Price/Time Tool

Post any software related questions or comments here. This is also the place to ask for help if you can't figure out how to do something in Wave59.
abacaba

Mystery Price/Time Tool

Post by abacaba » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:36 am

Earik,

In the better-late-than-never department, I've discovered an apparent price/time angle tool in the Drawing Popup that isn't found in the Classic Popup.
It is placed between the ABC Targets tool and the Five Point Pattern in the drawing popup suite. It does not show up anywhere else. Plus, although I am able to place three hotspots with the tool, nothing is plotted on the chart, so it seems not to be active. Could you enlighten us on this?

Thanks!

Todd

Simon.B

Re: Mystery Price/Time Tool

Post by Simon.B » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:25 am

Hi Todd,

The tool you referring to is "Angle Harmonics". Earik added it a few years ago, for me it does show up in regular drawing menu also.
But after you place all three hotspots click settings on one of the hotspots and see if maybe color is set to the same one as background,
could be the reason why you can't see the lines.

Simon.

Feinberg

Post by Feinberg » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:09 pm

Here is how you can find the Pop Up Drawing Tool...............

This "Angle Harmonic" tool is to the left of the ABC. (Barrie's Course is required for activation).

Nice tool Earik.

Thanks,

Joseph
Attachments
DrawingTool4.jpg
DrawingTool4.jpg (113.62 KiB) Viewed 6767 times
Last edited by Feinberg on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

abacaba

Post by abacaba » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:34 pm

Simon, thanks for the suggestions. It's not a matter of tool color/chart color, or scale. And, it's weird that yours show up in the main menu but not on mine.

Joseph, correct, the Angle Harmonic icon should be there, but it isn't. It only appears (for me and apparently you too) in the Drawing Popup. I'm running PRO2 v 2.23.

Todd

earik
Site Admin

Post by earik » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:24 pm

Hi Todd,

Angle Harmonics is one of Barrie's tools. It comes with his 5-pt pattern course. Although the button is visible in the new pop up, it doesn't do anything unless that enablement is activated.

Regards,
Earik

Simon.B

Post by Simon.B » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:26 pm

That's right.....sorry forgot, it is Barrie's tool.