Problems with History59 Collector

Post any software related questions or comments here. This is also the place to ask for help if you can't figure out how to do something in Wave59.
clogs

Problems with History59 Collector

Post by clogs » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:15 pm

When downloading History from InteractiveBrokers the message is: HMDS query returned no data. (GBL/bundfuture)
API connections and Market Data connections are accepted/connected. Do get real time data but no (complete) history. Do believe the introduction of extending trading hours to accommodate trading futures in Asia is the reason. The extending started around the 10th of december. Opening hours used to be from 0800 till 2200 but now also 0100 till 0800 is added. Downloading history of stocks is still no problem.

Already made a support request to Earik but just curious if more people have the same problem.

regards,
Clogs

FYI: Quite some more futures do have the same problems: http://www.eurexchange.com/blob/3536320 ... 18088e.pdf
Attachments
GBLextended.gif
GBLextended.gif (25.49 KiB) Viewed 9852 times

clogs

Re: Problems with History59 Collector

Post by clogs » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:08 am

Solution seems to be when making a request for historical data to clear the box which asks/automatically displays the time zone of your computer.

earik
Site Admin

Re: Problems with History59 Collector

Post by earik » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:32 pm

Hi clogs,

I hadn't thought of that, but now that you say it, I always leave the time zone at EST, even if that's not the one my computer is in. Now that I think of it, the whole input might be obsolete at this point given the changes to the API and W59 that have occurred since History59 was first released... :?

Earik