Eph

Post any software related questions or comments here. This is also the place to ask for help if you can't figure out how to do something in Wave59.
DC1

Eph

Post by DC1 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:12 pm

Is there any way to get the Eph in the middle of the window instead of to the left

Mine is placed in the middle and everything on the left hand side of the window such that the numbers/angles on the circumference are lost.

On another issue anyway of getting the charts to load tomorrows date automatically instead of having to load and then load again to add tomorrows date I know you can add a range of dates to load in advance but every time I reach the pre loaded date have to upload twice to get any indicators on the screen

earik
Site Admin

Re: Eph

Post by earik » Fri May 18, 2018 5:10 pm

Hi Don,

Can you grab it and resize it? It's a floating window, so you should be able to move it wherever you like...

I haven't seen the loading twice thing. When you say upload twice, do you mean closing/opening the chart twice?

Earik

DC1

Re: Eph

Post by DC1 » Wed May 23, 2018 4:11 pm

Well seems like it is just mine the Eph is stage left and no moving it anywhere left right or center so if i make it any bigger the numbers or lost in the left border

On the other matter when you reach the final day of the days requested (if I forget to increase or save the Chart ) the Chart only loads to the current date.

Most of my indicators will not plot without having tomorrows date loaded as well. ... so that requires a loading of today's data then changing the date range and reloading.

I was asking if the software can automatically add tomorrows date the first time so in emergency situations after a crash or beginning of the day not jammed up trying to reload twice