chart trading

Post any software related questions or comments here. This is also the place to ask for help if you can't figure out how to do something in Wave59.
David

chart trading

Post by David » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:29 am

Earik,

what's good,I have not been able to trade from the chart for 2 weeks now, I have sent about 5 emails either to support@wave59 or Earik@wave59. What is the best way to get in touch with you concerning issues. if you can I would really like to try and fix the issue.

let me know what I can do to help out

Peace

David

abacaba

Re: chart trading

Post by abacaba » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:39 pm

David,

If you could describe what is going on with the chart trading tool, maybe some of us on the board could help you out. I use it everyday. This tool can be temperamental -- you cannot trade on a multiple account TWS for instance. There are some other issues. But none insurmountable, at least on my end.

Todd

David

Re: chart trading

Post by David » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:27 pm

Todd,

What's good.

Earik and myself got it wired in. What happened was I was using for symbol ES I was @ES#C. On a 5 minute chart when the ESH8 was close to expiring things went sideways.

Now I use @ESM18 and ESM8. At first things didn't work, then I realized that some charts had different trade specifications set up... "in the chart group" Now things are good everything works.

thank you for asking money!

David 308