Ephemeris configuration

Post any software related questions or comments here. This is also the place to ask for help if you can't figure out how to do something in Wave59.
deltadude

Ephemeris configuration

Post by deltadude » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:11 pm

Running the latest version (2.22 at the time of this writing) I cannot seem to find the place where I can add/remove showing the midhaven and ascendant. Secondly, this might be qscript related, but I can't seem to get the scripts found in the AT book to overlay on the ephemeris how they did in the energy section. I'm speaking more specifically to energy overlay on the degrees. Has the underlying coding changed such that those scripts don't work anymore?

Thanks for your help.

earik
Site Admin

Re: Ephemeris configuration

Post by earik » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:20 pm

Hi Delta,

In the Epehmeris menu at the top, click on Format, then look in the "special" group box, and check "show exchange". That will put the MC and ASC on there. For the AT wheel, look under Format - Astrotrader Enhancements, and you can plot the wheel. If you don't see that second one, it could be that your version of W59 isn't authorized for AT... In that case, just open a support ticket (http://www.wave59.com/support) and let me know who you are and what your W59 ID is (help - about), and I can fix that.

Regards,

Earik

deltadude

Post by deltadude » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:28 pm

earik wrote:In the Epehmeris menu at the top, click on Format, then look in the "special" group box, and check "show exchange". That will put the MC and ASC on there.
Oh goodness. Yep, that did it. I can't believe I was staring at those options under properties for the whole weekend and didn't catch that. Even the videos didn't help. ;D

Thanks.

I'll send in a ticket about AT!

deltadude

Post by deltadude » Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:50 am

Hey, since this thread is already open and it's along the same lines I'm going to continue the discussion.

Ok so in the ephemeris view, what is the significance of aspects going from bold to non-bold font? I presume it's the difference between applying vs separating but I don't want to assume....

Thanks

earik
Site Admin

Post by earik » Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:03 pm

Yes, it's applying (bold) vs separating (not bold). Makes it easy to see what's up at a glance.

Regards,

Earik