IQCollector

Post any software related questions or comments here. This is also the place to ask for help if you can't figure out how to do something in Wave59.
abacaba

IQCollector

Post by abacaba » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:12 pm

Earik,

I recently set up the IQCollector. Everything is running fine -- charts plotting, collector grabbing data, etc. One exception: when I go to the History Downloader, the symbols I have entered in the collector are not there. The field under Select a Symbol is blank, and I am unable to highlight any symbols. I am also unable to click in that field to manually add symbols. The word "connected" appears in the lower left corner of the downloader. Any ideas?

Todd

earik
Site Admin

Re: IQCollector

Post by earik » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:54 pm

Hi Todd,

That download history form is actually a separate program, although it doesn't look like it. There's a bug (fixed, but not released yet) that incorrectly sets the path to the symbols list, which results in no symbols to download data for. The easiest way to fix it is to go file - data folder location, note the location, then change it to something else, click ok, then go back in there and change it back to the original. That will get everything pointed to the right place, and should get you started with the history downloading.

Regards,

Earik

abacaba

Re: IQCollector

Post by abacaba » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:22 pm

OK, good. That worked.

Todd