New User script help

Have a QScript to share, or need help with programming? Post your comment here.
Mongo

New User script help

Post by Mongo » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:35 pm

Hi All,
New user here.
Is there a help file for the scripts? I thought I saw one that explained the parameters and use of some of the scripts but now I don't see it. I've downloaded the Astro Fixed Multiples script and some others and don't know what I'm really changing in the parameters so a help file would...help.
Also downloaded the V6 version that allows non trading days to plot but all I get are lots of green lines on every day and nothing seems to change that, is anyone using it and is it still working on this latest version of Wave59? Thanks a bunch,
Mongo

kmorgan

Re: New User script help

Post by kmorgan » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:31 am

Top left menu, Help, QScript Help.

Mongo

Post by Mongo » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:48 pm

Thanks for that reply!
I guess if there is to be help info for a specific script/indicator, it has to be added or written by the script author then...

earik
Site Admin

Post by earik » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:23 am

Anything in the script library will (hopefully!) be documented on the library page where you downloaded. The Astro Fixed Multiples script had a lot of revisions, so make sure to check version 1.0 for the "how to" info, as it probably didn't make it over to the later versions, especially those that were posted by later contributors. Sometimes information is in the script itself (at least the ones I put in there), so you can open it in the QScript Editor to see (Scripts - QScript Editor, then look in the new menu at the top for Qscript - Open Script).

Regards,

Earik

Mongo

Post by Mongo » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:35 pm

Excellent, thanks! I'll look there...