Using a few tools in W59

A forum for current charts, analysis, forecasts, and trades.
vtrador

Re: Using a few tools in W59

Post by vtrador » Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:41 am

Joe, thanks for sharing that, looks interesting. Do you scale the charts for the pattern?

Steven, I am working on recreating Lars tools for standalone quantitative analysis. How is your progress on NOAA data? Need any help?

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:11 pm

Hi Steve,

I didn’t attend the PUC but Earik did ask me if I was interested in doing a presentation. It was something I would have liked to have done but personal obligations to my family at the time prevented me from attending. Simply a matter of bad timing I suppose.

My understanding is Lars is a board member at the Foundation for the Study of Cycles that was originally founded by E.R. Dewey. I also believe he will be coming out with an updated version of his cycle’s program soon but don’t hold me to that. It would be great to see anything you deem appropriate and care to share but it’s definitely a difficult subject. I may disclose more on EMGP myself but to be honest I haven’t made up my mind about it. I don’t do a lot of of R&D anymore so my thinking is that perhaps it’s a good time to pass the torch on to someone who really wants to carry on with the research. On the other hand I’m not anywhere near calling it quits and setting off into the sunset either. Bottom line, I just don’t know.

Vtrader, yes, definitely scale your charts on this one. It’s a very versatile pattern that can be used in many ways. In the chart below the defined energy signature is the new moon cycle. In this case we are also adding obliquity to the pattern. I have been using this workup since 6/22 and I would say results have been strong thus far.

All the best guys and have a great 4th of July,
Joe
Attachments
070323_GOES.png
070323_GOES.png (121.56 KiB) Viewed 5925 times

pear1942

Post by pear1942 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 3:49 am

A lot of energy after the call on 7/7. Thanks for posting in advance. Bob

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Tue Jul 11, 2023 1:15 pm

My pleasure Bob. By the way, check your PM's.

The ES opens soon so don't have a lot of time this morning. The GEOS pattern has been doing well though there was a little bleeding of support on the 6th. Here I wanted to show you how I added the another W59 tool, the Mirror Image Foldback, to the mix. I started using it around the 28th and so far it has performed well. I like this tool though it's one of those that you really have to be careful with and usually like to use in addition with other supporting analysis.

Best
Attachments
071123_GOES.png
071123_GOES.png (174.79 KiB) Viewed 5857 times