Morning Coffee

A forum for current charts, analysis, forecasts, and trades.
g<><

Re: Morning Coffee

Post by g<>< » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:23 am

anchorclones.jpg
anchorclones.jpg (110.18 KiB) Viewed 9400 times
The price/time significance of the original trendline and it's clones to price action.

adjustedsupports.jpg
adjustedsupports.jpg (110.24 KiB) Viewed 9396 times
4/29 --Just a follow up post monitoring the activity mid session for coffee. Green arrow shows a nice reaction to our clone line and today's price action. I've added additional lines as added confirmation for your consideration.

g<><

Post by g<>< » Tue May 11, 2021 9:54 pm

scaledintervals.jpg
scaledintervals.jpg (82.07 KiB) Viewed 9347 times
Chart to you, revisiting our original thesis. A continued examination: looking for price action to gain traction to our esoteric musings.

number29.png
number29.png (47.12 KiB) Viewed 9347 times
Cursory study, unremarkable at 45 degrees plotting our time factors.

number124.jpg
number124.jpg (207.43 KiB) Viewed 9347 times
At the 22.5 segmentation.

number321620.jpg
number321620.jpg (215.21 KiB) Viewed 9347 times
Resonant at 11.25.

scaledgrowthrings.jpg
scaledgrowthrings.jpg (117.44 KiB) Viewed 9347 times
Growth rings placed between the last two nodes...perhaps a little sloppy (box lime).
Well positioned, this will be the final post.

Eagle

Post by Eagle » Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:22 pm

Hi g,

It would be enlightening to revisit your view on Coffee. As we are now approaching the end of the year, Coffee would have to go on one fast ride to the roof? I think we are all looking at inflation and concerned about the dreaded hyper-inflation possibility. You would expect precious metals and commodities to gain momentum and your charts on Coffee imply that this particular commodity should have a major uplift within the next 6 months. Of course there could be a crop infection but if all commodities are showing higher targets then we should worry about inflation. It would be a very current and important debate.

Thanks

Rob

Eagle

Post by Eagle » Mon Nov 21, 2022 2:15 pm

Hi g,

Good to see you posting on the forum again. If you get the time, it would be great to see your updated view on Coffee. I will be watching price over the next few months to see if there are any indications of Coffee gaining momentum.

Thanks

Rob

g<><

Post by g<>< » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:06 pm

i don't have the computer that contained the coffee studies. the burglars took of all my computers, and my entire library of trading books during my move last spring. first edition signed market esoterica and every w59 book, course that i purchased over the years. books and courses signed by others; ernie quigley, brad cowen, larry williams, lars von Theinen and much, much, much more that i can't recall at the moment. somehow they left me with the 8 or 9 books by jenkins.

so i will have to revisit that market. i've been looking at coffee here and there looking for signs of traction, but no entry ops so far.

i do recall looking at a mirror foldback that put the run up further out. let me recreate that real quick.
Last edited by g<>< on Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

g<><

Post by g<>< » Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:16 pm

kc2011.jpg
kc2011.jpg (114.35 KiB) Viewed 7259 times
here's what i recall looking at.

looks like the current price/foldback is shifted backwards as the foldback is lagging.
according to the earlier work, we should be getting traction to the upside.

Eagle

Post by Eagle » Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:01 am

Hi g,

Sorry to hear about the burglary. Such a shame that all those books and history were stolen. It's always inspiring looking at your own trading library and reflecting on the years. At least they left some books behind and of course all the information is safely stored away in your cerebrum - you probably only use about 10% of all the teachings. It does seems interesting why they stole such material - there's no quick and easy way to trade unless you have put years into the field. You never know they might turn up at a local flea market!

Thanks for the update on Coffee - I will all be keeping an eye on the higher lows with this commodity.

Good to see you posting again.

Rob