Progressed Time

A forum for current charts, analysis, forecasts, and trades.
g<><

Re: Progressed Time

Post by g<>< » Fri May 21, 2021 1:46 am

I’m very pleased to hear j. Truly and sincerely glad to see others do well.

With all the capabilities of the software and the shared knowledge in our group, I like to think we all have achieved sustainability in drawing from the markets. Simply put, the fruition of the research and it’s application. To quote one of my favorite movie lines, “That’s the discipline.”—Neil McCauley, in the 1995 crime drama HEAT as portrayed by Robert De Niro.

Now about Mr. Deadbeat trader…baffling. Nothing makes sense after six years of empty promises, unless the situation is reframed as; a scam, grift, theft. Then, I am; a mark, sucker, target.

Fortunately, I think I have that fallen in-between my couch cushions. Oh! In the coin tray of my cars. Oops, there it is in my dryer, must have fallen out of my favorite pair of Sunday jeans. Gosh darn, found it again behind the subZ with the dust bunnies. :lol: one more,…I think I saw it next to my platinum bullion bars bitch. Oh geeze, I crack myself up. :D time for some White Castles with bacon eh, Joe?

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Fri May 21, 2021 2:57 pm

White Castles burgers with bacon ... you bet G. What the heck, let's live large and get the onion rings also! :lol:

earik
Site Admin

Post by earik » Mon May 23, 2022 7:47 pm

Suggestion:

Let's replace "dinosaurs" with the word "legends". That's way cooler. :D

E

astrowork$

Post by astrowork$ » Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:02 am

WOW - these were the old (good ?) days!

Is there any way we can recapture the old posts from the defunct board?

Anyhow, with all the aquired knowledge + wisdom, let's charge ahead.

Cheers

earik
Site Admin

Post by earik » Tue Mar 12, 2024 7:07 pm

I did zip it all up and save it, intending to figure out how to shoehorn it into the new board. So 15 years in and I'm still like, dang, that looks really really hard. So I guess this is all technically still within the realm of possibility...