AS trading - day 1

A forum for current charts, analysis, forecasts, and trades.
deltadude

AS trading - day 1

Post by deltadude » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:20 pm

So today was my first day doing some actual paper trading. I didn't pre-build a list of times in advance for today, I read ahead to the next upcoming aspect, so I'm sure that complicated things a bit for my own mental clarity. Below you'll find the chart (set to EST), and two epemeris charts set to 11:09EST: #1 has the prices for the time and #2 has prices adjust for the rest of the day.
9-3-15.PNG
9-3-15.PNG (14.04 KiB) Viewed 7723 times
E1:
9-3-15e1.PNG
9-3-15e1.PNG (33.98 KiB) Viewed 7723 times
E2:
9-3-15e2.PNG
9-3-15e2.PNG (34.48 KiB) Viewed 7723 times

The day started out pretty well, it was easy to see the AS-URA aspect at 9:43EST and I noticed I got out too early when the trend continued to rise after 10:00 so I rode the wave up since I saw the 11:09 MC-VEN would be coming into play. After I saw the high had been hit .... it pretty much went down hill from there ... badly. For the rest of the day I had trouble determining if/when the daily downward trend would reverse. I did fine on the minor trend changes, made back the losses from when I thought the daily trend had changed.... needless to say it was a very frustrating day. I couldn't find the logic.

Furthermore, aspects to the moon seemed to have no effect at all. (On the contrary, if I'd been able to short with paper trading it would have been an epic day, but also would have defeated this experience of trying to understand why the day trend wasn't changing.)

Thanks for all your insight!