GEMGP

This is a forum to discuss trading tools and approaches to timing the market.
ForJL

Re: GEMGP

Post by ForJL » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:07 am

Just a couple of quick notes for those who are trying to replicate this work. First, in my last post I stated that you should be concentrating on 90* but there are two TTN (possibly three) that have a harmonic vibration of 60* and I know not why, just that it is. Unfortunately this is not an exact science and this is a perfect example of why this is true. Additionally you should be measuring off the TTN signals with your Bar counter tool set to 1792 Mag. South.
The second thing I wanted to point out was how the two aspect CIT signals superseded Flux Line support and was actually a clue as to the powerful move that followed. I have preached it many times in the past, it is not always what the market does but what it fails to do that is often a clue as to what is about to happens next.

Joe
YM_031716.png
YM_031716.png (58.73 KiB) Viewed 3415 times

ForJL

Re: GEMGP

Post by ForJL » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:22 pm

Every now and then I like to go back and revisit longer term projections on markets I don't actively trade just to see how things are holding up. Or put a better way to see if they hold up to the test of time. Below is a follow up chart to the one I originally posted on March 3rd of this year. It is a weekly GC using GEMGP techniques. I'm admittedly biased so will let you judge its merits by yourself. Note the strong timing signal at the end of May. We get three independent energy signals that combine to propel the market up over 150 pts. My only regret is I don't trade the market! :(

Joe
GC_Update.png
GC_Update.png (58.21 KiB) Viewed 3392 times