Ephemeris Calculations

This is a forum to discuss trading tools and approaches to timing the market.
dwedding

Ephemeris Calculations

Post by dwedding » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:19 pm

Earik,

The Wave59 allows for progressions at a selected planet's speed and shows the angular position of each of the progressed planets; however, this is only half of what is needed for using this type of ephemeris calculation. The angular positions of the transiting planets are also needed without which the full use of the ephemeris cannot be done.

On the Wave59 ephemeris, please include a list of transiting planets and their angular positions, just as there is a list of progressed planets with their angular positions. The ephemeris is essential a double ring ephemeris with angular information for only one of the rings. Please include tables for angular positions for both rings of the ephemeris (the progressed planets and the transiting planets).

Arcana Ephemeris 06-26-16 Example.jpg
Arcana Ephemeris 06-26-16 Example.jpg (94.4 KiB) Viewed 4557 times

earik
Site Admin

Re: Ephemeris Calculations

Post by earik » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:54 pm

Hi dwedding,

Part of the problem with building a module like that is managing all the information. At a certain point, I wanted to do a full-blown aspectarian, basically a giant table of every planet's aspect to every other planet, but couldn't fit it in there. Right now we've got the positions, but also the aspects (turn that on/off in the format menu), and the symbols, so it gets pretty massive. I think maybe we need tabs at the bottom for more info at this point.... I can add that in the next big rebuild.

Anyway, you can always click on any particular dot and it will show you the degree value, which is an easy way to get that information, but isn't 100% exact since there's a human involved.

Earik

dwedding

Re: Ephemeris Calculations

Post by dwedding » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:50 am

Thanks. I didn't know about clicking on the progressed planet dot displays it angle. Yes, that helps and will do for now.