My Own Work

This is a forum to discuss trading tools and approaches to timing the market.
ForJL

Re: My Own Work

Post by ForJL » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:25 pm

I'm out of the office until Monday so thought I would post this before I leave. The optimal forecast period suggest they should carry the day but there are never any guarantee's with these things. Additionally I would never just take anyone's word for anything when it comes to my money and would strongly suggest you do the same. However with those caveats in place if these CIT's align with your own analysis they may be of some help.

All the best,
Joe

Edit: I just realized those arrows at 0925 should have been placed at 0900. I'm in a bit of a rush and don't have time to change anything so apologies for the mistake.
Attachments
102220.jpg
102220.jpg (185.17 KiB) Viewed 13415 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:54 pm

Fridays afternoons signals were mediocre at best. The chart below is for today Monday the 26th. Got home late last night so take them with that huge grain of salt. Additionally in case you are wondering those brownish vertical lines are a unrelated aspect study that I use.

Joe
Attachments
102620.jpg
102620.jpg (255.97 KiB) Viewed 13388 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:19 am

Hi Guys,

I haven’t posted in some time after first taking a lengthy holiday vacation and more recently dealing with covid like symptoms. I feel fine now but for about a week I was really off my game. I haven’t been tested yet because I didn’t want to venture out and put others at risk. That said I plan on laying low for another week and then go have myself checked out.

Okay so enough of the back story. Want I want to discuss today is one of the techniques I like to use that I have covered in part earlier. In the first chart below you see two different astro indicators from W59 … Transit to Natal, and Flux Lines. I have already covered the Flux Lines and not going to go over it again here other then to say that the harmonics have indeed changed. If anyone is interested in how I am approaching them now take a look at the first chart below. I don’t believe this harmonic will last to long so be on your toes for another change. So now lets move on to what I really wanted to take a look at today, the Transit to Natal indicator. This thing is a real gem once you learn how to use it. The one I am showing you today is one of four different short term setups that I like to use. Each setup’s Natal Date can and will change depending on the dominant energy flow. This particular setup’s Natal Date is the Spanish Flu of 1918. When I first starting using this date in my work I frankly didn’t know what to expect but since have been quite taken with it’s relevance. The indicator settings for this setup can be seen in the second chart below. It should be noted that these short term Transit to Natal setups change often. They can last for a few days and then change on a dime. As for Natal Dates my work has consistently shown for the past nine months that you should key on these three dates: ‘the 87 crash, the low of the 20th century, and the Spanish Flu. That is not to say that there aren’t others, there are, but that skirts a proprietary portion of my work. Another thing you should keep in mind is that while these three dates dominate now they wont forever. Eventually they will change.

The final thing I want to touch on here is something I call “sequencing." Sequencing looks easy but in actuality very difficult and a whole subject by itself. The way I am using sequencing here is to place the beginning of the sequence of numbers on a specific Transit to Natal point. The sequence can either go forward or backward depending on energy polarity which in turn makes things that much more difficult. If however you can get it right you will end up with some fairly decent CIT signals. Caution is warranted again because they can be erratic and not something you want to bet the house on. Try to look for confluence and or use on a situational basis. If you want to experiment with sequencing you can download a program called Numbers Spiral off the net. It should be easy to find and is very simple to use. Of course you can also look at Wave 59’s Square of Nine which is where the good stuff is at. ;-)

None of this is necessarily easy but potentially quite profitable. As always the choice is yours as to whether you should pursue it or not.

All the best,
Joe
Attachments
TTN_1.png
TTN_1.png (159.09 KiB) Viewed 13186 times
TTN_2.png
TTN_2.png (156.51 KiB) Viewed 13186 times
TTN_3.png
TTN_3.png (111.26 KiB) Viewed 13186 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:25 pm

Just a quick followup to yesterdays post. As you see we opened up Sunday with a nice Flux Line catch of both a high and low. Sequencing is done a little differently here because of the close nature of the Transit to Natal signals. First sequencing is forward looking because we have a positive polarity energy signature . The problem however is when we have TTN signals in such close proximity to one another is creates a zone making the start of sequencing difficult to determine. There is no real solution to this problem and thus we are reduced to trying different locations until we find the correct spot. So using today as an example I didn’t really know where to start the sequence until #37 was in place. Therefore the only valid CIT signal was at sequence #50. So how close is close when it comes to the TTN signals? It’s a judgment call and left to the individual user. Unfortunately with this type of analysis we at times have to deal with unknowns.

Joe
Attachments
011821.jpg
011821.jpg (415.53 KiB) Viewed 13174 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Tue Jan 19, 2021 2:15 pm

So last night I get a question from an old friend who is a great guy, armature trader, and all around pain in the neck. Still, a valid question. "What do you do if the spacing between the Flux lines is to wide?" All you need do is divide pts per 360 and/or pts to next by 2. More often then not you will divide both inputs. If on the other hand you want to increase spacing multiply by 2.

Joe
Attachments
TTN_5.png
TTN_5.png (98.12 KiB) Viewed 13162 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:41 am

One last chart pointing out the relevance of TTN signals and the sequencing approach. It's not perfect but in my opinion pretty good. Going forward I'm going to switch gears and look at something longer term that I like to use. Then sometime after that finally do that video on ways in which you an use the GCST pattern which I'll probably post on YouTube.

That's it for now,
Best
Attachments
012021.jpg
012021.jpg (433.15 KiB) Viewed 13149 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:00 am

I had planned on yesterday being the last post on this subject but today made for an excellent teaching lesson so decided to do one more. Again, while not the focus here we see that the Flux Lines did their usual yeomen like job. I generally like to use Flux Lines in support of my more precise tools because of the unique way they approach the task. I find they are well in this capacity. So around 1700 yesterday we get a new TTN signal. Given the run up we just had I thought this was a logical place for a reversal. Instead as the ETH began the market resumed it’s rally. So was the TTN in error, a harbinger that the overriding energy signal had failed? Or was it just run over by something more powerful? I thought the later for a couple of reasons. First, the market took it’s hour recess between sessions thus making it impossible to know how deep the retracement would have run had it remained open. Next, while we can’t know what could have happened we do not that at the very least we had a pause. Finally while the market did continue higher it starts running out of steam around 2330. So when I put all the pieces together I concluded that the TTN s were still valid. The reason this is important is because if the TTN’s are wrong then likewise will be sequencing. Okay, so now lets turn our attention to the next two TTN signals. As you can see they were in close proximity to one another and thus created an energy zone. I had determined that we had negative polarity here but as I already stated it is impossible to know exactly where to begin sequencing in situations when we have zones. The only thing you can really do is to allow price to develop and try various spots. Sequence #82 was no help at all but #65 was dead on the money for the rally’s high. Ergo the sequence was anchored at 1649 today. Things got a bit touchy at #50 but it remained a swing low nonetheless so I stuck with the anchor location. I was later rewarded with two perfect catches at #37 & #17 and another that was one bar off at #26. [It should be noted that I mistakenly placed the numbers 50 & 26 on the lows and not the blue dots where they should be on the chart.]

As you can see this can be a very profitable approach to trading. Granted, you need to get a lot of things right but when you do you will find the effort well worth it.

All The Best,
Joe
Attachments
012121.png
012121.png (83.88 KiB) Viewed 13132 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:01 pm

Settings for the Flux Lines and the Transit to Natal changed. Sequencing remains intact. Did anyone catch it? Just curiosity on my part.

Joe
Attachments
012521.jpg
012521.jpg (432.6 KiB) Viewed 13094 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:06 am

I recently was asked by a colleague of ours a question concerning the Planet Rise Harmonic indicator. Specifically, he wanted to know how I build these models. Since the answer would broach an area of my work that I won’t discuss I couldn’t really answer his question. However I will take it up a bit here. There are two parts to building these models. The first part of course is building the exchange. Dig deep into history and how it relates to the day under observation. Find that link and you have your exchange. If of course you know how to put it together correctly. The second part of the build is what I call the “Trigger Responses.” This is the point where the indicator crosses a specific level and corresponds to a change in trend of the market. Trigger Response levels can be slow to change or change quite rapidly depending on when they are used. For instance, the two charts below are using the same model but the Trigger Response levels are different from one day to the next. I recently used this same model over a span of a week (or close to it) and didn’t have to change the levels once. For anyone interested in this approach you might want to ask yourself how that could be.

Unfortunately I’m going to have to leave it there.

Joe
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (168.04 KiB) Viewed 13033 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (199.99 KiB) Viewed 13033 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:14 am

I have gotten a couple more questions concerning the building of these Flux Lines charts that I unfortunately cannot answer. I would only add that if you are interested in this type of analysis you should be looking at square roots and harmonics.

Joe
Attachments
Sqrt.jpg
Sqrt.jpg (477.19 KiB) Viewed 13019 times