My Own Work

This is a forum to discuss trading tools and approaches to timing the market.
ForJL

My Own Work

Post by ForJL » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:34 pm

These are 3 charts that are taken from my own work this morning. Depending on time and interest I'll explain the the thought process behind them and add others.

Best
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (730.3 KiB) Viewed 263 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (520.04 KiB) Viewed 263 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (351.29 KiB) Viewed 263 times

ForJL

Re: My Own Work

Post by ForJL » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:13 pm

When I first started this thread back in June it was with the purpose of showing you guys some of the things I actually use in my own trading and show you how to replicate them yourselves if you so chose. While there are a lot of things pertaining to my work that I consider proprietary I thought that I could work around that without to much difficulty. Well, simply put I was wrong. Without going into specifics it will be difficult to replicate most of these things exactly without a better understanding of how I approach this form of analysis. Still, I want to give this a shot. So what I’m going to do is fill in as many of the blanks as I can and let you guys take it from there if interested. To that end lets get started.

I decided to start with a chart I use every day and the first one you see below. It is a 4 minute ES, the date 080420, and on it you see three different indicators. They are as follows:

1) Flux Lines
2) Aspects
3) GEMGP adjusted Natal Forecast

Lets now take a look at each individually.

Just about everyone I know who uses Wave59 has their own favorite Flux Line setup. No doubt many of you are nodding your head in agreement as you read this. It is a very flexible indicator and does a yeoman's like job each and every day. It is not used as my primary indicator for support and resistance levels but I like to keep an eye on it because of the unique way it approaches the task, thus making it an ideal tool when looking for confluence. The thing about this indicator is it does require the user [It is assumed from this point on that I am speaking only of my own opinion and not as matters of fact] to change inputs every so often as needed due to changes in astrological conditions. However not so often as to make it difficult to use. Like a lot of things I do on the astro side it ties into an overarching theme of a dominant energy signature to which the market is vibrating. It should be noted at this time that different indicators work differently and thus there could be more then one dominant energy signature needed at any given time and for the particular time domain under observation. The settings for this setup are seen below in the second chart. Here I am using the Show As Average option but also keep a second chart with that option turned off. I do this merely to get a different perspective of current conditions. There will be times where you notice one or the other giving superior results. Naturally that is the one you should gravitate to. Additionally while I don’t often change the harmonics of the Show As Average chart I do occasionally with the average turned off chart. Harmonics can and do change and being able to adapt to changing market conditions is a prerequisite of being a good trader. You can either go up or down the harmonic scale as you see fit. Chart #3 is using the same settings as #2 with Show As Average turned off. Chart #4 and #5 show two examples of moving up and down the harmonic scale and their receptive settings.

So as you can see this is really a versatile indicator that can give very strong results. Naturally there might be some tweaking needed for the individual user to fit their particular needs but with a little experimenting that shouldn’t be an issue.

In my next post I will cover the Aspect indicator on this chart. While it can at times give wonderful timing signals in and by itself that is not where it’s true strength lies. However that one is for another day. ;-)

All the best,
Joe
Attachments
#1.jpg
#1.jpg (685.43 KiB) Viewed 61 times
#2.jpg
#2.jpg (920.04 KiB) Viewed 61 times
#3.jpg
#3.jpg (522.66 KiB) Viewed 61 times
#4.jpg
#4.jpg (513.58 KiB) Viewed 61 times
#5.jpg