Planet Rise Harmonics with EMGP

This is a forum to discuss trading tools and approaches to timing the market.
ForJL

Planet Rise Harmonics with EMGP

Post by ForJL » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:35 pm

We are again using EMGP influence (see “Natal Forecast using EMGP”) only this time with another great tool in Wave 59 called “Planet Rise Harmonics”. There are many good signals here and a couple of spotty ones that are marked with gray arrows. The interpretation is simple, wait for the line to go above the upper band and back down again through it. At that point you have a potential CIT area and should be aware that change in trend is possible. Other tools should then be used to confirm this possibility.

I initially was going to leave the forecast portion of this chart out because I haven’t had time to check the energy signature for decay. However I decided to leave it in for tomorrow but wouldn’t advise that any trading decisions be made from it.

Best,
Joe
Attachments
Planet Rise Harmonics with EMGP.jpg
Planet Rise Harmonics with EMGP.jpg (263.5 KiB) Viewed 14799 times

ForJL

Re: Planet Rise Harmonics with EMGP

Post by ForJL » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:18 am

As suspected, the emery signature we were using in our recent forecast was was beginning to run out of steam towards the end of the day (Monday) and finally hit a wall at @ 0430 this morning EST. Thus, a different model was needed. The model I chose to use today come from a library of such from my previous work with W59. If you would like to build your own it all begins with research and much testing. Additionally choosing the correct model to use under current conditions can also be challenging. The good news however is that Wave 59 does the heavy lifting for you once your research has concluded.

The interpretation of this model is a bit different then the last but not difficult at all to understand. Watch the blue trigger line from a low point to an apogee and subsequent fall through one of the three bands. The first band it falls though from apogee is the signal. Thus a drop through any of the bands (4,8, or 12) could act as the signal but only the first one it falls through is relevant. We then have to wait until it reaches it’s next low point and start the process all over again. A quick glance at the chart below will offer clarity. It should be noted that while the trigger line came close to the middle band at 1445 it didn’t quite reach it and thus the true signal occurred at 1517.

Finally it should always be remembered that with these forecasts we can only estimate when their effective use will end. This forecast helped me a great deal today and my estimated effectiveness runs through late evening tomorrow. These estimates however can be way off and I do mean way off. Thus caution is always warranted.

Best,
Joe
Attachments
Planet Rise Harmonics with EMGP 021120.jpg
Planet Rise Harmonics with EMGP 021120.jpg (193.51 KiB) Viewed 14784 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:16 pm

I thought today's results were solid but of course not perfect. There were quite a few good signals, one that produced nothing marked with a gray
arrow, and two that were wrong and highlighted with yellow boxes. In and out of the office over the next two days so won't be posting anything until next week sometime.

Best,
Joe
Attachments
Planet Rise Harmonics with EMGP 021120_b.jpg
Planet Rise Harmonics with EMGP 021120_b.jpg (209.26 KiB) Viewed 14778 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:39 pm

Believe a definite vibration with the '09 harmonic.

Joe
Attachments
Planet Rise Harmonics with EMGP_031120.jpg
Planet Rise Harmonics with EMGP_031120.jpg (320.45 KiB) Viewed 14079 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:08 pm

I am using EMGP technique here with Planet Rise Harmonic indicator to predict price direction and CIT points. Highly experimental but so far so good so hence the decision to post. In both cases I am focusing on the low of the 20th century.

Joe
Attachments
Planet Rise Harmonics with EMGP_031320.jpg
Planet Rise Harmonics with EMGP_031320.jpg (145.81 KiB) Viewed 13784 times