Natal Forecast Using EMGP

This is a forum to discuss trading tools and approaches to timing the market.
ForJL

Natal Forecast Using EMGP

Post by ForJL » Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:10 am

Hi Guys,

Been on a hiatus of sorts for the past few years but recently have come back. Some of you no doubt will remember me while others I am sure don't know me at all. For those of you who aren't familiar with me I like to take different approaches to my work then most and open to sharing ideas and robust debate.

I'm still getting up to speed but want to hit the ground running so posting a prediction using one of the great tools unique to W59 ... the Natal Forecast. What I am doing here is using ideas associated with EMGP (Electromagnetic Gravitational Pull) theory that I developed a few years back and applied them to the Natal Forecast. The "old timers" here will recognize this as I have done similar posts in the past. Additionally I am still re-familiarizing myself with notes on the subject so performance evaluation is questionable for the time being.

That's it for now but hope to have lots more in the near future. I'll just close by saying it's great to be back and hope you have all been doing well.

Best,
Joe
Attachments
YM Natal_(a).jpg
YM Natal_(a).jpg (191.79 KiB) Viewed 15789 times

ForJL

Re: Natal Forecast Using EMGP

Post by ForJL » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:06 pm

Okay, so how did we do? Overall I was pleased with the effort. The interesting thing about the forecast was that there were no inversions. There were harmonic expansions and contractions but that is to be expected and is part of Energy Flow theory (EMGP is a sub-theory of Energy Flow) If there was any mistakes it was in the shift forward to -15 minutes I made on Sundays open. At some point around 0300 on the 10th the shift reverted back to -60 minutes. Shifts in forecasts generally occur from short term energy bursts that are not accounted for within the forecast settings. A lot of times you will actually see the forecast “wobble” back and forth in time before the disruptive energy signature starts to decay and eventually fade.

Going forward I hope to get into a more comprehensive discussion on Energy Flow and EMGP but don’t have the time for that now. What I will do however is post two more charts for you to examine so you can decide their merit or lack there of. Both have the raw Natal Forecast (dark blue dots) that is being influenced by EMGP and the adjusted Energy Flow forecast with harmonic modifications. The only difference in the two is that the first one is shifted backwards 60 minutes again at @0300 and makes for a much better overall forecast.

As always any questions or comments are welcomed.

Best,
Joe

PS If you are having any difficulty making out the charts just right click on them and choose open in new tap. Then click on the chart to magnify. You should see them much more clearly.
Attachments
YM Natal_Update (b).jpg
YM Natal_Update (b).jpg (182.32 KiB) Viewed 15778 times
YM Natal_Update (a).jpg
YM Natal_Update (a).jpg (177.06 KiB) Viewed 15778 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:09 am

Using different model on this one that I updated last night before going to bed. Pleased with overnight performance but confidence is questionable. It was however the best I could come up with. Thus far we have one energy wave from 2225 through 0037 that inverted and no energy wave contractions or expansions. As before the raw forecast is the blue dotted line.

Best,
Joe
Attachments
NF_021220.jpg
NF_021220.jpg (137.64 KiB) Viewed 15754 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:28 pm

As it turns out my doubts about today's prediction were correct. The period from @0800-1240 (blue box) saw very poor results that was of little use to the trader. The news however wasn't all bad because overnight/early morning was golden and late afternoon saw the prediction redeem itself somewhat. I suppose if I were to give the overall performance a grade I would say it was a C. I would give it a C+ but the period in question is way to significant in the trading day. As for the grade of the period in question ... no doubt ... it's an F!

Going to be busy over the next few days so won't have time to post anything but would welcome comments, questions, and even requests. I'm game if you are. ;)

Best,
Joe
Attachments
NF_021220_b.jpg
NF_021220_b.jpg (209.65 KiB) Viewed 15746 times

earik
Site Admin

Post by earik » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:14 pm

Lookin' good Joe. Thanks for posting.

One thing I've always suspected is that there's a built in negative shift that happens with all the astro stuff. You can even see it without any fancy forecasting algorithms. Just mark an important high/low on an intraday chart, scroll forward to the next day, and notice that there's another turning point, but just slightly earlier. So there's a just-less-than 24 hour cycle happening, although I've never quite pinned it down. When you zoom out to dailies with the NF, then every now and then you find that you have to shift the whole thing a little back in time, to correct for that error building up enough where the forecast gets too far ahead of the market. I think that inversions in the NF are also somehow related, but obviously until the shift factor can be solved for, it's hard to pin down exactly how it all works...

Regards,

Earik

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:34 pm

Hi Earik,

Thanks, appreciate it. Yeah, I agree, there is a negative bent with the astro stuff and it’s a real pain. A few years back I thought I had it all figured out. The basic hypothesis works like this. The negative bias exists because of the counter clockwise rotation of the earth. You see a manifestation of this in the north-northwest migration of the magnetic north pole. Take it a step further and we can estimate this migration at approximately 35 miles per year so we have a constant that we can work off of. Now if I remember all the calculations correctly (the old noodle “ain’t” what it used to be :-)) this works out to about 86 minutes of travel per day, or approximately 3.6 minutes per hour. Or thought of a different way about 3.6 minutes travel per 15 degrees of longitude rotation. Great, so you think it would be cake from here but no. First I can’t solve for the “snap back” where the forecast appears to regain some of the negative shift. I thought about eccentricity but couldn’t come close to making that work. I even thought of the physics of elasticity but that was way over my head. (might be something there though) Another problem, for me anyway, is I don’t use one model. I have different ones for different days and reasons. Perhaps I need one solid all around model … I just don’t know.

At the end of the day perhaps what I should do is toss out the fancy algo’s and just look at a chart and compare the days highs and lows ... works for me! ;)

By the way, thanks for the new Astro Value Plotter indicator … looks very helpful.

All the best,
Joe

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:27 pm

I'm out the door in 5 minutes but this raw natal forecast is running well this morning so thought I would post it as is without the EF stuff. As always use these with caution.

Joe
Attachments
NF_021420.jpg
NF_021420.jpg (130.21 KiB) Viewed 15713 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:30 am

Using the same model as I did on last Friday. Generally these forecast models are good from 2 1/2 to 17 days with most closer to the shorter end of that range. Eventually the energy signature starts to decay and a new model must be employed. If you are building your own models I would key in on the big event of '87 right now.

In any case this forecast has been running well except the whole thing inverted after yesterdays first energy wave beginning at 1800. I changed the color and style of the raw natal so it can be seen better and it's the solid fuchsia line at the bottom. Always keep in mind that these things can go bust at any time so like most things with trading, use caution.

Best,
Joe
Attachments
NF_021820.jpg
NF_021820.jpg (146.33 KiB) Viewed 15676 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:42 pm

This was an exceptionally good forecast today with only minor fractal harmonic modifications. The forecast stood mostly inverted for the rest of the day so that is reflected in the raw natal in red. Oddly enough the only energy waves that didn’t invert were the first and last of the day.

I have covered this ground in old posts but want to go over a few things again for those of you who have never seen this before. The forecast is made up of segmented energy waves from the raw natal forecast in Wave 59. The raw natal forecast models that I use are derived from EMGP which is something I developed about 4 or 5 years ago. Once the energy waves have been segmented Energy Flow theory states that they are harmonically linked fractals … I use those terms loosely. Their fractal nature implies, according to the theory, that they have potential infinite energy and can expand or contract. Additionally each energy wave is a forecast in and unto itself and thus can be looked into on a deeper level or expanded out as an energy wave of a larger fractal. In the second chart below we see an example of looking deeper into the fractal for greater definition of the larger waves. Experience has taught me the deeper we bore into a fractal the more unstable the forecast becomes with decay harder to predict. Finally fractal expansion and contraction carry it’s own peril but that is a subject for another time.

I hope some of you guys are enjoying the discussion and encourage you to post questions and your own ideas on the subject.

Best,
Joe
Attachments
NF_021820_b.jpg
NF_021820_b.jpg (157.02 KiB) Viewed 15662 times
NF_021820_c.jpg
NF_021820_c.jpg (158.82 KiB) Viewed 15662 times

ForJL

Post by ForJL » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:01 pm

These are two example charts that I thought might be helpful. The first is an example of Infinite Positive Potential. The second just a quick example of looking deeper into the fractal. I though I would post this because I couldn't find an effective model all morning. It wasn't until noon that the environment became clear to me and I was able to apply the correct model No Energy Flow adjustments were used on this chart. The raw Natal Forecast is all you see.

Need to run,

Joe
Attachments
NF_021920.jpg
NF_021920.jpg (220.33 KiB) Viewed 15641 times
NF_021920_b.jpg
NF_021920_b.jpg (143.43 KiB) Viewed 15641 times